- Home /
- Product Details
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
- 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit BrightView display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD) memory cards.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Up to 3.75 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8. The very latest version of Windows.
- Free 25GB lifetime cloud storage from Box®. Lets you store all your mobile content in one place. Internet service required and not included. Click on the Box app on the Start screen of your HP computer and register for a new account to receive the offer. Offer valid through December 31, 2014.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
|diagonal screen size||15.6 in.|
|processor speed||2.4 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|optical drive||DVD±RW/DVD-RAM/DVD±R Double Layer|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|battery type||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|package contents||2000-2C20NR Notebook PC; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|screen size||15.6 inches|
|video hardware||Intel HD graphics with up to 1696MB total memory|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|operating system details||Windows 8|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|maximum battery life||3.75 hours|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|processor model||Pentium 2020M|
|ports||3 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 HDMI; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|audio hardware||Altec Lansing speakers|
- Have fun with all the Internet has to offer – explore the Web, catch up on the news, update your status and email.1
- Insert your camera’s digital media card straight into the HP 2000 to upload photos with the multi-format digital media card reader.
- Starting at 5.39 lb (2.45 kg), slip this notebook into your bag and be on your way.
This product has
Keep your notebook cool and comfortable automatically
HP TrueVision HD Webcam
Always come off looking your best. Even in low light
Disclaimer Internet access is required and not included.
HP ProtectSmart helps protect your data from accidental bumps and bruises.
Enjoy precise navigation at the touch of a finger with HP Imagepad.
Easily connect your HP notebook to a wired network
Surf the web without cables; connect to wireless printers and other devices.*
* Wireless access point required and not included.
ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Silver
Operating system installed
Intel® Pentium® processor
Intel® Pentium® 2020M with Intel HD Graphics (2.4 GHz, 2 MB cache)
4 GB DDR3
15.6" HD BrightView LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
Intel HD (up to 1.66 GB)
1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free support
Black licorice, imprint finish
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability