This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Dual handsets let you keep a phone in 2 different rooms! This dual-handset system lets you station the base and accompanying cordless handset in your office, and the included accessory handset in another room for greater convenience. The base unit plugs into a phone jack, while the accessory handset needs only an AC outlet for charging — no need for an extra phone jack or costly wiring.
- 15-minute digital answering with remote access lets you check messages from the road. Not home to take a call? The A242 has you covered. It can record up to 15 minutes of messages — digitally. Remote access lets you call in from another phone to check your messages. Plus it features an audible time/day stamp on recorded messages and a backlit message counter.
- Caller ID/Call Waiting† compatible lets you screen calls. Caller ID tells you who's calling, even if you're already on the phone. Call Waiting lets you know when you have an incoming call. And the 30-number call-log makes it simple to see what calls you missed — makes redialing easy too!
- 2.4GHz provides broad range, less interference. Operating on a 2.4GHz signal, these handsets let you move farther from the base than you could with standard 900MHz phones without losing reception. No straining to hear — you'll enjoy clearer conversations with less static.
- 10-name/number phone book capacity saves time. No hunting for numbers — 10-number phone book capacity lets you find your most important callers and dial them instantly. Plus you can program 9 numbers as speed dials for even quicker calling.
- Long-lasting battery for more time between charges. Talk 6 hours, stand by 6 days with this phone's long-lasting battery. Longer battery duration lets you charge battery at your convenience so your phone is ready when you are.
- Other features include: Backlit keypad and LCD, English/Spanish menus, handset volume control, wall-mountable.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- †Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
|number of data ports||0|
|standby time||6 days|
|talk time||6 hours|
|memory capacity||30 numbers|
|number of speed-dial buttons||9|
|phone book capacity||10 numbers|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|automatic channel search||no|
|number of handsets included||2|
|type of display||LCD|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|maximum handset expandability||n/a|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability