- 3 handsets provide convenient multi-room coverage. Keep 1 handset with the base, and keep the other 2 included handsets wherever you need to, without regard to the location of phone jacks. Only 1 connection to a phone jack is required.
- 5.8GHz DSS technology for better range, clarity and security. The 5.8GHz frequency uses a less-trafficked bandwidth than 2.4GHz or 900MHz phones, so you experience a clearer signal and better overall performance. Plus, Digital Spread Spectrum (DSS) technology randomly skips from frequency to frequency every second, helping to eliminate crossed-line eavesdropping and providing you more privacy.
- Convenient digital answering system gives you 3 separate mailboxes. The AD583 provides 3 separate mailboxes to help you keep your messages organized. The handy built-in answering system provides up to 15 minutes of recording time and is accessible from any of the handsets. It also offers remote access with toll saver feature and an audible day/time stamp.
- Supports Caller ID/Call Waiting.? With Caller ID and Call Waiting, you can see who's calling before you answer the phone, even if you're on another call. The Caller ID history holds information on the last 50 callers. Names and numbers are easy to see on the large, backlit LCD display.
- Handset speakerphones provide hands-free convenience. Each handset has an integrated speakerphone which lets you type, take notes and more while you're on a call. Great for phone meetings and lengthy waits on hold. Or you can gather friends or co-workers around the phone to join in on the call. And for more private hands-free conversations, just plug in a headset (sold separately). All 3 handsets have a 2.5mm headset jack.
- 50-name/number phonebook. Store up to 50 names and numbers for convenient dialing.
- Other convenient features: Handset intercom/transfer/conference between all handsets, backlit keypad and LCD displays, tri-lingual menu prompts (English/Spanish/French), handset volume control, wall mountable and more.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- ?Caller ID/Call Waiting service required from your local service provider.
|transmission method||Digital Spread Spectrum|
|automatic channel search||yes|
|memory capacity||50 numbers|
|talk time||6 hours|
|standby time||6 days|
|maximum handset expandability||n/a|
|number of handsets included||3|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|type of display||LCD|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|phone book capacity||50 numbers|
|number of data ports||0|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability