XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 3D Printer Item # 196340
This compact, plug-and-play 3D printer offers hassle-free versatility for the beginner, as well as more advanced methods of prototyping for experienced users. With its built-in laser scanner and optional laser engraver, it fulfills the demands for both 3D scanning and 3D printing.
- Enclosed design provides a safe printing environment for any home, office or classroom.
- Features a non-heated bed, press-and-release intruder, and auto-feeding filament system.
- 360° rotating platform. Allows for full-object, rapid scanning in as fast as 5 minutes.
- Engraves on most material surfaces with the optional laser engraver. (sold separately.)
- 9-point auto-calibration. Adjusts the extruder accordingly for the best possible prints.
- Wireless connection. Prints to PC and MAC computers, and Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Also uses a wired connection through a USB 2.0 port, and SDHC cards up to 32GB in size.
- Free XYZmaker software. This downloadable program introduces beginners to 3D printing.
- The DA Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 3D printer only uses non-toxic, biodegradable PLA filament.
- PLA is extracted from natural corn and sugarcane, and is free of DEHP and heavy metals.
|Build Materials Supported||Polylactide (PLA)|
|Build Speed||100 mm/sec|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); USB 2.0; SDHC card|
|dimensions||15"H x 16.5"W x 16.9"D|
|Filament Diameter||0.1 in|
|Input File Formats Supported||STL, 3w, XYZ|
|Max Build Size||5.91 in x 5.91 in x 5.91 in|
|maximum creation dimensions||5.9"H x 5.9"W x 5.9"D|
|maximum print speed||100 mm/s|
|maximum resolution||400 microns|
|model||da Vinci Jr. 1.0|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.02 in|
|number of print jets||1|
|print technology||3D printer|
|Product Line||da Vinci|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|what's in the box||da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1|
|Show More ▾|