This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Realspace® Elmhart Low-Back Bonded Leather Task Chair, Cherry/Ebony Item # 198060
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bonded leather offers luxurious comfort for an executive look
- Overal dimensions: 38"H x 27 1/5"W x 26 3/4"D
- Deep, layered body pillows provide extra cushion while sitting. Soft, ergo-layered cushions with pronounced lumbar feature help support your lower back.
- Classically styled wooden arms with soft bonded leather padding.
- Tilt controls help you find your optimal seat position.
- Effortless 1-touch seat-height adjustment.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
|chair back style||low-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|chair back material||faux leather|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable height range||17 3/10" - 20 1/10"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|seat material||bonded leather|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||38"H x 27 1/5"W x 26 3/4"D|
|seat size||20 3/10"W x 20 9/10"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|back cushion height||24 3/5 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|upsell_short||We've found an item you might like even better. Why wait to upgrade?|
|Show More ▾|