HP Envy 120 ePrint All-in-One Printer, Copier, Scanner Item # 200446
Premium quality printing with a sleek, compact design
- HP ePrint technology lets you print from virtually anywhere.
- Print seamlessly from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® (not included).
- Superfast printing - 28 papers per minute black; 23 color (ISO standard).
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper and money.
- Print lab-quality photos with just a touch.
- Includes an 80-sheet paper tray for your larger print/copy jobs.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 60; HP 60XL|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||4.33"H x 16.88"W x 13.23"D|
|functionality||copy; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|maximum black and white copy speed||28 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||28 ppm|
|maximum color copy speed||23 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||23 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||50%|
|maximum monthly volume||1,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||8.5" x 11.69"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Index Card; Envelope; Photo Paper; Brochure Paper; Postcard|
|mobile printing||HP ePrint; HP wireless direct printing; Apple AirPrint|
|number of colors||4|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion|
|package contents||Envy 120 e-All-in-One Printer; 1 x Black Ink Cartridge; 1 x Tri-Color Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Reference Guide; Power Cord|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|total paper tray capacity||80-sheet input tray sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Get a sleek design and versatility for premium printing in any room. Print lab-quality photos and everyday documents from virtually anywhere,h1 scan to email,h3 make quick copies, access web content,h2 and charge your iPhone®.
Innovative design you'll be proud to show off. With a cutting-edge look, sleek space-saving features, whisper-quiet acoustics, and an easy-access USB port optimized for iPhone® charging, this e-all-in-one redefines what a printer can be.
Expand at-home printing—easily print lab-quality photos, make color copies, and scan photos and documents to your email,h3 using the intuitive touchscreen. The see-through lid helps ensure perfect placement on the scanning bed.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
HP wireless direct is a new feature that allows your Wi-Fi capable devices (for example: smart phones, tablets, or computers) to make a wireless network connection directly to your printer without using a wireless router or access point.
Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.st1
- HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One
- HP 60 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 60 Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- Software CD
- Reference Guide
- power cord.
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 23 ppm d1
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 28 ppm
- Print speed colour (draft, 10x15 photo)
- As fast as 26 sec
- Print speed colour (draft, 4x6 photo)
- As fast as 26 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 300
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (from 1200 dpi input data when printing from a computer on photo paper in maximum dpi mode)
- 4.33-in (10.9 cm) touchscreen CGD
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; HP wireless direct printing; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria-certified
- Wireless capability
- Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n
- Network ready
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: hp.com/go/Windows8
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- Memory card compatibility
- Secure Digital, MS Duo
- Memory, standard
- 512 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 512 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 80-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, executive, cards, 4 x 6 in
- Media types
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Media weight, recommended
- 20 lb
- Borderless printing
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Copy speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 28 cpm
- Copy speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 23 cpmd2
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 dpi from 300 dpi input (Normal mode)
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 dpi from 300 dpi input (Normal mode)
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 50 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 50 copies
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 0.6 A (max)
- Power consumption
- 26 watts maximum, 23 watts (Active), 0.53 watts (Manual-Off), 7.1 watts (Standby), 3.5 watts (Sleep) d3
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 25 to 75% RH (non-condensing)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.88 x 13.23 x 4.33 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17 x 19.5 x 13.3 in
- 17.6 lb
- With services, software, solutions and support from HP Total Care, you can use, protect and enjoy your HP Technology. Comes with one-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty and access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 Compatible with most popular email services. Check www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information. h4 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. h1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions. h7 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. h8 Google™ and Gmail™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google Cloud Print™ ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported. h9 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect. h12 Based on compliance with industry iNEMI Position Statement on the Definition of “Low-Halogen” Electronics. Printers sold in Korea and China have power cords that may not be iNEMI-compliant. USB cable, required in limited geographic areas, may not be iNEMI-compliant h13 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit www.hp.com/recycle. h2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. st1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2015 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup; HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. d1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. d3 Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. m1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.