- Home /
- Product Details
- See it all on the amazingly rich 7" HD display with 1280 x 800 resolution!
- Access up to 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines and books.
- Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for 40% faster downloads and streaming.
- Custom Dolby audio, dual-driver stereo speakers for booming sound without distortion.
- Get up to 11 hours of battery life between charges.
- Includes 16GB of memory plus free cloud storage for all your Amazon content.
- Dual-Core processor for fast, powerful performance.
- Read on all your devices with Whispersync technology.
- Sleek, slim, lightweight design is simple to hold with one hand.
- Get special offers and sponsored screensavers!
|diagonal screen size||7 inches|
|storage capacity||16 GB|
|tablet processor number||OMAP 4460|
|image file formats||bmp; GIF; jpeg; png|
|processor brand||Texas Instruments|
|tablet operating system||Android|
|computer battery type||lithium-ion|
|video graphics||Imagination PowerVR 3D graphics core|
|wired connectivity||802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|wireless connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|tablet processor speed||1.2 GHz|
|Wi-Fi capability included (Wi-Fi ready)||yes|
|maximum battery life||11 hours|
|screen resolution||1280 x 800|
|memory card reader||no|
|ports||USB 2.0; Micro-HDMI|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Kindle Fire HD|
|audio hardware||Dolby audio, dual-driver digital speakers|
From the Manufacturer|
The world's most advanced 7" tablet with stunning HD display, Dolby Audio, Front-facing HD Videocam, dual-band Wi-Fi, and access to over 22 million movies, TV shows, apps, games, songs, magazines, and books
- Stunning HD display, dual-band Wi-Fi, powerful processor, Dolby Audio, and quad-driver stereo speakers for immersive, virtual surround sound
- 1280x800 anti-glare HD display with polarizing filter and anti-glare technology for vibrant, rich color from any viewing angle
- 16GB internal storage (approximately 12.6GB available for user content)
- Choice of 16GB or 32GB on-device storage plus free cloud storage for all Amazon content
- Ultra-fast web browsing and e-mail over built-in Wi-Fi
- Over 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines and books
- Dolby audio and dual-driver speakers for virtual surround sound
- Free Skype video calls with front-Facing HD camera
- Bluetooth connectivity for headphones, speakers, keyboard, or game controller
- Battery life of up to 11 hours of continuous use with wireless off
- World's first tablet with dual antenna, dual-band Wi-Fi for over 40% faster high-speed, uninterrupted HD streaming
- Create customized profiles and designate specific titles for each child, so they can read, watch, and play worry-free
- Enjoy your favorite magazines as they were meant to be seen, with glossy full-color layouts, HD photography, and beautifully detailed illustrations
- High definition content uses more hard drive space, so Kindle Fire HD also gives you more storage than other 7" tablets, as well as free, unlimited cloud storage for your Amazon content.
- Kindle Fire HD offers a new version of Amazon Silk, our revolutionary cloud-accelerated browser, which provides a better than 30% reduction in page load times over the previous version
- Kindle Fire HD features built-in Bluetooth support, so you can connect to a variety of different wireless accessories such as stereo headphones, speakers, keyboards, and more.
- Kindle FreeTime - let kids read, watch, and play worry-free.
|Screen Size||Full color 7" display|
|Display Technology||HD LCD|
|Resolution/Pixel Density||1280x800, up to 720p HD|
|Content||Over 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books|
|Connectivity||Built-in Dual-band Wi-Fi (MIMO)|
|No Monthly Fees or Annual Contract||Yes|
|Battery Life||Up to 11 hours|
|Storage||16GB internal storage (approximately 12.6GB available for user content)|
|Deals & Special Offers||Yes|
|Books in 60 Seconds||Yes|
|Public Library Books||Yes|
|Web-Browser||Cloud-accelerated browsing using Amazon Silk|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability