Mark Twain World Governments Book With CD, Grades 6 - 12 Item # 2030734
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Compare the US government to others across the globe
- Students can learn about the US government and other governments around the world.
- Supportive questions and activities help students develop critical thinking skills.
- CD-ROM with essay options, puzzles, logic problems and whiteboard resources help provide further learning opportunities.
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards and NCSS standards.
- For students in sixth through twelfth grade. Great for individual and small-group instruction.
- For students in sixth through twelfth grade.
|brand name||Mark Twain Media|
|grade||6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|number of pages||80|