Brawny Industrial® FLAX 500 Light-Duty Cloths, Unscented, 9" x 16 1/2", White, 132 Sheets Per Box, Psck Of 10 Item # 203075
Flax stalks are used to make a naturally effective and sustainable wiper
- FLAX cloths are made with natural flax fibers — 85% flax, 15% reconstituted cellulose fibers.
- An exciting new technology — high performing wiper is made from the stalks of flax plants.
- Naturally strong — holds up to use with cleaning solvents.
- Naturally sustainable — made 100% from plant-based material, not oil.
- Wiper is disposable and absorbent.
- Compostable — For products that are certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute to compost in commercial composting facilities.
|towel size||9" x 16 1/2"|
From the Manufacturer|
Quickly absorbs oil and water.
Holds up to use with common cleaning solvents.
Cloth-like feel and drape.
A convenient, portable dispenser box adds protection and quick and easy hands-free dispensing.
Made from 100% plant-based material. Other disposables may contain oil based materials like polypropylene and polyester.
USDA Certified Biobased product.
BPI Certified as Compostable. Product is compostable in commercial composting facilities. Such facilities may not exist in your area. BPI is a trademark of the Biodegradable Products Institute.
This versatile cloths stands up well in many general manufacturing and maintenance applications.