Mark Twain U.S. History: People And Events (1865-Present), Grades 6 - 8 Item # 2032417
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bring history to life for you students
- Provides a full-spectrum view of influential people and events in US history from the year 1865 to the present.
- A timeline helps students make historical connections.
- Biographical page sketches and research questions help spark critical thinking skills.
- Supports No Child Left Behind and correlates with the standards set by the National Council for Social Studies as well as with the National Standards for History.
- For students in sixth through eighth grade.
|brand name||Mark Twain Media|
|grade||6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||128|