- Home /
- Product Details
- 3.45" color touchscreen and HP applications let you easily print and access web content.
- Print from virtually anywhere using the HP ePrint technology.
- Fast printing — up to 12 pages per minute in black, 8.5 pages in color (ISO standard).
- Provides 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp text and vibrant colors.
- Make copies as fast as 5.5 pages per minute in color and 6.5 pages per minute in black & white.
- You save on paper costs with the automatic 2-sided printing and copying features.
- Easily print photos with convenient memory card slots.
- Create frame-ready borderless prints.
- Print with HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, or Apple AirPrint™.
|Maximum Print Size||A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"|
|maximum color copy speed||5.5 ppm|
|maximum black and white print speed||22|
|Printing Technology||Ink-jet - color - photo|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes|
|Media Size||A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"; A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"; A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"; B5 - 6.93" x 9.84"; DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"; Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"; Custom Size|
|maximum copy enlargement||400|
|maximum copy reduction||25|
|automatic document feeder||no|
|Memory Card Supported||Memory Stick Duo; SD; MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|ISO Color Print Speed (ppm)||8.5|
|media type||Plain Paper; Inkjet Paper; Brochure Paper; Photo Paper; Envelope; Label; Greeting Card; Transparency|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 564 Black; HP 564XL|
|dimensions||6.3"H X 17.32"W X 21.73D"|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 80 Sheet; 1 x Photo Tray 20 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 20 Sheet|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|ISO Mono Print Speed (ppm)||12|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|recommended use||Photo Print|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 dpi|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||2|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum monthly volume||400 to 500|
|maximum sheet size||8" x 10"|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Color Cartridge Type||Individual Color Cartridge|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum color print speed||22 ppm|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|Product Name||Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer|
|Language Emulation||PCL 3 GUI|
|Number of Copies||50|
|total paper tray capacity||100|
|Maximum Memory||128 MB|
|maximum black and white copy speed||6.5|
|number of colors||4|
|functionality||copy; print; scan|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|scanner optical resolution||1200|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Experience premium photo printing with this e-All-in-One's 3.45-inch (8.7 cm) gesture-enabled touchscreen & automatic photo paper tray with peek window. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint,h1 share wirelessly,h7 and scan & copy with ease.
Use the gesture-enabled touchscreen to print lab-quality photos and everyday documents. Know the right media is ready to print with the automatic, peek-window photo paper tray. Copy, scan, and access appsh5 directly from the printer—without a PC.
Accomplish more in less time—produce automatic two-sided documents and complete a variety of standout projects. Plus, print premium photos, make quick scans and copies, and access fun and useful Web contenth5 —all from the touchscreen.
Conserve energy and paper with this ENERGY STAR® qualified e-All-in-One made from 20% postconsumer recycled content. Use the HP Eco App to adjust energy-saving settings, automatically print two-sided documents, and get free cartridge recycling.h12
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
HP wireless direct is a new feature that allows your Wi-Fi capable devices (for example: smart phones, tablets, or computers) to make a wireless network connection directly to your printer without using a wireless router or access point.
Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.st1
|HP 564 Black||Per cartridge: ~250 pages|
|HP 564 Cyan||~300 pages|
|HP 564 Magenta||~300 pages|
|HP 564 Yellow||~300 pages|
|HP 564XL Cyan||~750 pages|
|HP 564XL Magenta||~750 pages|
|HP 564XL Yellow||~750 pages|
|HP 564XL Black||~550 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
- HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One
- HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge
- Software CD
- Reference Guide
- power cord.
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 22 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 22 ppm
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 300
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- 3.45" (8.76-cm) diagonal touchscreen CGD
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria-certified
- Wireless capability
- Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; WiFi 802 b/g/n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: hp.com/go/Windows8
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ processor; 1 GB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 3)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory Stick Duo; Secure Digital
- Memory, standard
- 128 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 128 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 80-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 20-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes, custom
- 3.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- Media weight, recommended
- 16 lb
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11 in
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 50 copies
- Yes, eFax® (Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and registration with third-party service)
- Fax resolution
- Up to 200 x 200 dpi
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 18 watts (Printing), 4.8 watts (Ready), 1.4 watts (Sleep)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.32 x 21.73 x 6.3 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.32 x 22.24 x 17.17 in
- 13.67 lb
- World-class service and support. One-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h5 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. h7 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. h1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions. h10 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. h11 Google™ and Gmail™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google Cloud Print™ ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported. h8 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit http://www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect. h12 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle. st1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2015 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup; HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. m1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims f13 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability