Merriam-Webster’s Intermediate Dictionary, Grades 5-8 Item # 205097
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This easy-to-use dictionary is a great way for students to expand their vocabulary. Example sentences help ensure kids can understand the proper context for words.
- Designed to meet the needs of students.
- Includes almost 70,000 entries, with new words and definitions from fields such as science, technology, entertainment and health. More than 22,000 example sentences and phrases help kids use each word correctly in context.
- More than 1,000 illustrations provide visual aids for students.
- Word history and synonym paragraphs provide additional information.
- For students in grades 5 to 8.
|age recommendation||10 - 14 years|
|grade||5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||1,005|
|size||9 1/2" x 7 1/4"|