Dell™ B3465dnf Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 205220
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Print, copy, scan and fax at high speeds
- Connect to your office network.
- Prints or copies up to 50 pages per minute. First-print-out time as fast as 6.5 seconds.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp images.
- Front port lets you print documents directly from a USB drive.
- Built-in Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) for large print jobs. Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 150,000 sheet monthly volume.
- Built-in 7" color touch screen for easy operation. Create shortcuts on the home screen for added efficiency.
- Scan and save directly to a USB, your network or e-mail.
- Can print directly from Android mobile devices using Dell™ Mobile Print. Requires an optional wireless card.
- Features PIN authentication. Helps prevent confidential documents sent to the printer from being viewed by unauthorized users.
- 1000MB of built-in memory.
- USB-compatible with PCs and Macs.
- ENERGY STAR— For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Additional Warranty Information||Next Business Day On-site|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 Sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||IEC60950/EN60950/UL60950; IEC60825-1/EN 60825-1:2007 (Laser); CE Mark (EU); NEMKO (Nordic); GS Mark (Germany); UL/cUL Listed (UL60950-1 US/Canada); FDA/DHHS (21CFR, Chapter 1, Subchapter J; Class-1 Laser, US); NOM (Mexico); EN55022:2006 + A1:2007 Class B; EN61000-3-2:2006 + A1:2009 + A2:2009; EN61000-3-3:2008; EN55024:1998 + A1:2001 + A2:2003; FCC CFR Title 47; Part 15 Class B (USA); ICES-003|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0; Internal Solutions port|
|dimensions||22.1"H x 19.3"W x 18.9"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Environmental Certification||RoHS; WEEE; Blue Angel; ErP Lot 4; ErP Lot 6; EPEAT Silver|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|First Print Speed||6.5 Second Monochrome|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Language Emulation||PCL 5c; PCL XL; XPS; PostScript 3; PCL 5e|
|LCD size||7 inches|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||600 dpi|
|maximum black and white copy speed||50 cpm|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||50 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||-25%|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Document Enlargement||400%|
|Maximum Document Reduction||25%|
|Maximum Input Media Capacity||2300 sheets|
|Maximum Memory||3 GB|
|Maximum Mono Copy Speed (cpm)||50|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||50|
|maximum monthly volume||150,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"|
|Maximum Scan Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 550 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet|
|Media Size||A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"; A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"; A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"; Executive - 7.24" x 10.51"; Folio - 8.27" x 12.99"; B5 (JIS) - 7.17" x 10.51"; Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"; Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"; Statement - 5.51" x 8.50"; Universal; B5 Envelope - 6.93" x 9.84"; C5 Envelope - 6.38" x 9.02"; DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"; Envelope No. 7 3/4 - 3.86" x 7.52"; Custom Size|
|media type||Plain Paper; Paper Label; Transparency; Bond Paper; Letterhead; Color Paper; Light Paper; Custom Media; Card Stock; Envelope|
|memory card reader||no|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|Modem Speed||33.60 kbit/s|
|number of colors||1|
|Number of Copies||999|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||5|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|number of paper trays||2|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||0 mW|
|Operating Power Consumption||640 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows Vista Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 6; Windows 7; Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2012; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|package contents||B3465DNF Mono Laser Multifunction Printer; 7500-sheet Black Cartridge; Power Cord; Quick Setup Sheet; Software & Instructions CD; Use and Return Tech Sheet; Product Information Guide; RJ-11 Phone Cable; Stability Sheet; NoM Techsheet; European Voluntary Agreement Information Sheet (EMEA and TAA 220v only)|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|power source||AC Supply|
|processor speed||800 MHz|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 (black); 600 (color) dpi|
|screen size||7 in.|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||8 W|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||650 sheets|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|total paper tray capacity||650 sheets|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Your versatile office solutions partner.Bring productivity to your business with a high-performance multifunction printer offering fast speeds, network capability and document management.
- Scan and save documents to USB, network or directly to e-mail
- Print or copy at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute (ppm)1 (letter) or 47 ppm (A4) with a first-print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 6.5 seconds.
- Boost productivity with intuitive 7 inch color touchscreen and built-in Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Windows® 8 and Windows RT compatible
Outstanding multifunction performance and valueScan, print, copy or fax with the speed, control and dependable performance of the Dell B3465dnf multifunction printer.
- Print or copy at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) (letter) or 47 ppm1 (A4) with a first-print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 6.5 seconds.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and the optional External Wireless Adapter help maximize data transmission speeds across your network.2
- A powerful 800MHz dual-core processor and 1GB.3 of onboard memory enable fast data processing.
- Add the optional 2GB.3 memory upgrade for maximum onboard memory of 3GB.3
- Save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing and increase efficiency with built-in Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) for fast two-sided scanning and copying.
- In addition to a 150,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle4 , the B3465dnf offers a low cost per page with the optional Extra High Capacity 20,000-page toner cartridge.5
Efficient document management with expandable optionsThe Dell B3465dnf multifunction printer comes with a full menu of features and functions designed to help simplify document storage and sharing.
- Scan and save your documents directly to email or to one of 30 folder destinations.
- Card Copy allows you to scan and print both sides of a card on a single page, saving paper and conveniently displaying information.
- Quickly access and print frequently used forms stored on your network, FTP or website using the Forms and Favorites feature.
- Create up to 25 copy, fax and email shortcuts that are quickly accessible through the control panel.
- Print directly from AndroidTM mobile devices using Dell Mobile Print6 , or from iOS mobile devices with AirPrintTM .
- Increase your input paper capacity with the optional 550-sheet input paper tray (up to a total paper capacity of 2,300 sheets with 3 optional trays).
- The optional Staple Finisher offers convenient inhouse stapling of print-outs.
Intuitive design and controlsThe Dell B3465dnf multifunction printer features a user-friendly design and smart applications that can help you effectively reduce downtime.
- An adjustable 7" color LCD touchscreen and 17-button keypad enable simple navigation.
- Web-based remote management with the Dell Printer Configurator Web Tool allows you to modify settings, view printer status, release held print jobs, create bookmarks and perform other print-related tasks remotely.
- Monitor the usage, statistics and settings of multiple printers with Dell OpenManageTM
Advanced security featuresProtect your network and valuable data with robust security features.
- Confidential Print: Send sensitive documents to the print queue, where they’re held until a PIN is entered for secure printing and pickup.
- Network data security: SNMPv3 and IPV6 protocols with IPsec encrypt data while the optional wireless card supports 802.1x wireless security.
- Access control: Enable and disable printer functions and allow remote access via security templates.
- Physical security: Physically secure the printer via a Kensington® lock. You can also use the optional lockable paper tray to protect costly or sensitive media, such as company letterhead (lock, cable and optional tray sold separately).
- 1 Measured in accordance with ISO IEC 27434/35 methodology. Actual print speeds will vary with use.
- 2 For wireless printing, PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the printer software installed for proper function.
- 3 GB means 1 billion bytes and TB equals 1 trillion bytes; actual capacity varies with preloaded material and operating environment and will be less.
- 4 Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of imaged outputs a device could deliver in a month. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Dell printers and multifunction printers.
- 5 Toner yield based on testing in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.
- 6 The printer and the mobile device must be connected to the same wireless network.