eCollection Technology Recycling Service Item # 205747
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A simple solution to dispose of your unwanted technology items
- Use for small electronics like cell phones, batteries and other consumer electronics. Large enough to accept adapters, answering machines, MP3 players, calculators, keyboards, speakers, internal and external hard drives, game consoles, modems, shredders, phones and much more! For ink and toner cartridges, please note the special packaging instructions.
- Includes 2-way ground shipping and packing materials. When the box is full, close and ship using the included return label.
- To preserve the environment, items will be restored for reuse or recycled by an e-Stewards Certified recycler. For any storage media that is reused, the data will be overwritten per the U.S. Department of Defense standard 5220.22-M. All other storage media will be physically shredded so that no data will be accessible.
- Once contents are processed, you will receive a Certificate of Data Destruction and Recycling.
- Must not exceed 70 lb small electronics.
- Box dimensions: 12" x 14" x 26".