SKILCRAFT® Floor Safety Marking Tape, 2" x 108", Black (AbilityOne 7510-01-617-4251) Item # 206282
Tape resists abrasion, moisture, common solvents and weather!
- Sticks tight and removes cleanly. Made of heavy-duty poly vinyl with rubber adhesive.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor marking of traffic areas, emergency zones and work sites. Flexible backing allows application to curved walls, ducts, low-hanging objects as well as floors.
- Bright yellow color makes it perfect for color-coding (yellow for gases).
- Meets OSHA color-coding requirements. Conforms to ASTM-D 3330, 3759, 3652 standards.
- Greener choice — contains 100% postconsumer recycled content.
|Application/Usage||Color Coding; Marking; Wall; Floor Marking; Indoor; Outdoor|
|Certifications & Standards||OSHA; ASTM-D 3330, 3759, 3652|
|Durability||Abrasion Resistant; Moisture Resistant; Solvent Resistant; Weather Resistant; Alkali Resistant; Chemical Resistant; Scuff Resistant|
|Features||Flexible; Biodegradeable; Adhesive; Pressure Sensitive; Heavy Duty|
|manufacturer||National Industries For the Blind|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|total recycled content||100%|
|Show More ▾|