Xerox ColorQube 8880DN Solid Ink Printer - Color - 2400 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop Item # 207394
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ColorQube 8880 color printer means big savings on color printing thanks to its incredibly low total cost of ownership. You get a powerful, no-fuss and waste-conscious printing solution that delivers exceptional color quality, consistently.
|Certifications & Standards||Certified to UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition; FCC Part 15 Class A, Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC; EN 60950-1, 2nd Edition; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; EN 55024; Directive 2002/95/EC, 508 Compliance; GOST EN55022 Class A; Mopria certifiedS|
|Color Cartridge Type||Individual Color Cartridge|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|First Print Speed||5 Second Color Ready|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Language Emulation||PostScript 3; PCL 5c; PDL; Direct PDF; TIFF|
|maximum black and white print speed||51 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color print speed||51 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|Maximum Input Media Capacity||2200 sheets|
|Maximum Memory||2 GB|
|maximum monthly volume||120,000 pages per month|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|maximum true color print resolution||2400 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 100 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) ¦ 1 x automatic - 525 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 525 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 350 Sheet|
|Media Size||Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Custom Size; 3" x 5"; 3.90" x 8.30"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Recycled Paper; Label; Envelope; Card Stock; Business Card; Glossy Paper; Pre-punched Paper; Cover Stock; Transparency|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|number of colors||4|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||5|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|Operating Power Consumption||252 W|
|operating system compatibility||Mac:MacOS X 10.5 or later; Linux:HP-UX 11; HP-UX 11i; IBM AIX 5.x; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4; Red Hat Fedora Core 1; Red Hat Fedora Core 5; SunSoft Solaris 10; SunSoft Solaris 9; SuSE Linux 10.x; SuSE Linux 11.x; UNIX; Windows:Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows Server 2003; Microsoft Windows Server 2008; Microsoft Windows Vista; Microsoft Windows XP; Novell:Novell NetWare 5.x; Novell NetWare 6.x; Novell Open Enterprise Server|
|package contents||ColorQube 8880DN; Solid Ink Rainbow Pack Plus a Preloaded Starter Stick of Each Color (total capacity:3,200 per color); Maintenance Kit (10,000 pages); Power Cord; Software and Documentation CD (with Quick Installation Guide, Quick Use Guide, User Manual, System Admin Guide)|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac; SPARC|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|power source||AC Supply|
|printing application||Plain Paper Print|
|processor speed||1 GHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||1 GB / 2 GB (max)|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||47 W|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|Standby Power Consumption||107 W|
|total paper tray capacity||625 sheets|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless Print Technology||Mopria; Xerox Mobile Print; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
At a GlancePrint speed Fast Color: Up to 51 ppm
Standard: Up to 30 ppm
Enhanced: Up to 19 ppm
High Resolution: Up to 6 ppm
Standard paper capacity: 625 sheets
Two-sided output: Standard
What's in the box
- Solid Ink Rainbow Pack plus a preloaded starter stick of each color (total capacity: 3,200 per color1 )
- Maintenance Kit (10,000 pages2 )
- Power cord
- Software and documentation
Cost SavingsTrue Cost Savings
- Color for black-and-white prices so you can afford to print all your documents in attention-grabbing color.
- Only pay for the color you use. With flexible pricing plans, you’ll stop paying expensive per-page prices for low-coverage documents.
- The print volume advantage: If you print at least four reams of paper each month, the ColorQube 8880 will deliver a total cost of ownership that’s hard to beat.
- Save storage space. Compared to toner, solid ink’s smaller packaging is small enough to fit in a desk drawer.
- Spend less on paper and ink. Get standard two-sided printing and the N-up feature, which prints multiple pages on a single sheet.
Environmental SustainabilityYour Office, Greener
- Less waste, less environmental impact. Packaging for the printer and Solid Ink sticks generates up to 90% less printing waste, lower Life Cycle energy demand and a smaller carbon footprint than comparable laser printers.
- Earth Smart print driver settings. Easy-to-use print-driver gauge allows you to choose the most environmentally conscious print settings, such as two-sided printing.
- Optimize energy usage. Intelligent Ready technology learns your workgroup’s usage patterns and moves to low-power mode when you’re least likely to use it.
- Bundled GreenPrint software. Use the standard GreenPrint tool to help you print only the pages you want for reduced paper and ink usage.
Color PerformanceMore Color Performance
- Solid Ink gives your documents rich, vibrant colors on all media, including recycled paper.
- PANTONE® approved solid-color simulations and Xerox color correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations.
- High monthly duty cycle of up to 120,000 images means you’ll get a reliable color printer that will last for many years to come.
- Print when you’re ready. A first-page-out time as fast as 5 seconds means your print job’s typically ready by the time you walk to the printer.
- Easy expandability lets you add memory to enable more time-saving features, as well as paper capacity that’s expandable to 2,200 sheets.
- Intuitive color correction. The Color By Words feature lets you select desired color modifications from a simple drop-down list.
- Full compatibility with Windows®, Mac® and Linux® environments.
|Print speed||Fast Color: Up to 51 ppm|
Standard: Up to 30 ppm
Enhanced: Up to 19 ppm
High Resolution: Up to 6 ppm
|Duty cycle||Up to 120,000 images/month3|
|Paper capacity||Tray 1 (Multipurpose tray): 100 sheets|
Tray 2: 525 sheets
Tray 3 (optional): 525 sheets
Tray 4 (optional): 525 sheets
Tray 5 (optional): 525 sheets
|Paper size||Tray 1 (Multipurpose tray): Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm)|
Tray 2: Sizes: 3.9 x 8.3 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (99 x 211 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
Tray 3 (optional): Sizes: 3.9 x 8.3 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (99 x 211 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
Tray 4 (optional): Sizes: 3.9 x 8.3 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (99 x 211 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
Tray 5 (optional): Sizes: 3.9 x 8.3 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (99 x 211 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
|Standard paper capacity||625 sheets|
|Maximum paper capacity||2,200 sheets|
|Output capacity||350 sheets|
|Warranty||One-year on-site, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee|
|First-page-out time, printing||As fast as 5 seconds (color)|
|Maximum print resolution||Up to Xerox® 2400 FinePoint®|
|Print memory (standard/max)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Connectivity||10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, IPv6, USB 2.0|
|Page Description Languages (PDL)||Direct PDF, JPEG, PCL® 5c emulation, PNG, TIFF, True Adobe® PostScript® 3™4|
|Print features||Bi-directional driver, Booklet printing, Color By Words, Earth Smart driver settings, Graphical ink gauge, N-up, RAM collation, Run Black, Smart Duplex, Watermarks|
|Device management features||Bonjour, Tivoli, WebJet Admin Interface, Xerox CentreWare® Internet Services, Xerox CentreWare® Web, Xerox® PhaserSMART®, Xerox® PrintingScout®|
|OS support||Fedora Core 1, 5, HP UX® 11, HP UX® 11i, IBM AIX® 5, Linux Red Hat Enterprise 4, Mac OS® version 10.5 or higher, Novell NetWare® 5.x/6.x Open Enterprise Server, SUSE ™ 10.x, SUSE ™ 11.x, Sun Microsystems Solaris™ 10, Sun Microsystems Solaris™ 9, Unix®, Windows® 2003 Server, Windows® 2008 Server, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows® XP, Xerox Global Printer Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver, Xerox Walk-Up® Printer Driver|
|Security features||802.1x, Audit log, HTTPS, IP filtering, IPPS, IPSec, SMTP Authentication, SSLv3|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16 x 20.5 x 14.5 in. (406 x 521 x 368 mm)|
|Weight||60.5 lb (27.4 kg)|
|Temperature (operating)||50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)|
|Relative humidity (operating)||10 - 80 % RH (noncondensing)|
Xerox CentreWare™ Web
Multi-vendor output device management softwareXerox Global Print Driver™
Simplify with one universal printer driver to print to most printers and MFPsXerox Mobile Express Driver™
Mobile users print to virtually any device with one universal printer driver.
Personal printing for your iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad®, or Android-based smartphones and devices
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
- 1 Average standard pages. Average Continuous Composite CMY Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 2 Approximate pages. Declared Yield on Drums based on an average job size of 3 pages A4/letter size. Declared Yield on Fusers based on A4/letter size 20 lb (75 gsm) pages. Drum and Fuser Yields will vary based on job run length, media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 3 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 4 Direct PDF: Requires Productivity Kit with 32 GB SSD.