- Left-pedestal credenza features 1 box drawer and 1 file drawer. Both drawers lock and have a 5-sided construction for easy drawer alignment or replacement of drawer fronts.
- Interchangeable core removable locks make re-keying quick and easy.
- Box drawer has 3/4 extension while the file drawer extends fully. Both drawers operate on ball-bearing suspensions.
- Included hangrails are designed for side-to-side letter-size or legal-size filing and front-to-back for letter-size filing.
- Tops and end panels are abrasion- and stain-resistant laminate over durable, 1 1/8" solid-core, high-performance particleboard. Durable, thermal-fused laminate also resists warping and scratching.
- Cord pass-through grommet in the top center of the formal, full-height modesty panel is designed to reach electrical wall outlets while routing and hiding wires and cables.
- Credenza is not designed to be used with modular or mobile pedestals.
- Save time — no assembly required!
- SCS Indoor Advantage — for products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- BIFMA level 2 — for furniture products with multiple environmental and social attributes — ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2 or 3.
- Greener choice — contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|component type||commercial grade desk|
|collection name||10500 Series|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|height||29 1/2 inches|
|total recycled content||38%|
|total number of shelves||0|
|number of drawers||2|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|material family||processed wood|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability