DescriptionThe HON® 10500 Series features versatile laminate furniture pieces that can be configured to support any office arrangement. Constructed from scratch- and stain-resistant laminate that boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Square edges and full modesty panels give this series a clean, streamlined look. Scratch-resistant, spill-resistant, and wear-resistant laminate boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Each piece is sold individually.
- The bridge connects a single-pedestal desk, desk shell or peninsula to a corner unit, single-pedestal credenza or credenza shell for smooth modular desking.
- Durable, thermal-fused laminate resists scratching and stains. The laminate is applied to a strong inner frame construction for trouble-free performance and long-lasting use.
- One-cord grommet in the top and one pass-thru grommet in the top center of the modesty panels route and hide cords.
- Kneespace is limited to 24 3/4"W if the bridge is used with a 66"W single-pedestal desk.
- Save time ? no assembly required!
- SCS Indoor Advantage ? for products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- BIFMA level 2 ? for furniture products with multiple environmental and social attributes ? ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2 or 3.
- Greener choice ? contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10500 Series|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 47"W x 24"D|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|total recycled content||38%|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability