This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Shell Education The Reading Intervention Tool Kit, Grades 4-8 Item # 209442
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Benefit from wealth of teaching experience with helpful assessment, management and implementation strategies that boost reading comprehension. Tried-and-true interventions and tools for data gathering help teachers develop more effective tactics for reading instruction.
- Draws on a teacher's extensive experience to offer research-based tools for reading comprehension development. Ideal for improving comprehension levels for literary and informational texts.
- Classroom-tested interventions help instructors support struggling readers in just a few minutes or extended sessions. Detailed information guides 5-, 10-, 15- and 30-40-minute sessions, so it's easy to tailor techniques to the time available.
- Assessment strategies demonstrate methods for better understanding students' needs. Includes suggestions for assessing reading skills through student writing on reading and differentiating instruction to suit various skill levels.
- A comprehensive roster of resources helps you begin modifying curriculum right away. Includes student work examples, prompts for teachers, sample think-alouds and texts, data collection and observation forms and scaffolds for use with each intervention.
- Meets Common Core standards.
|age recommendation||8 - 14 years|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||272|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||professional development; reading|