- Provides comprehensive protection against viruses, spam, identity theft and more. Includes protection against phishing sites and dubious social media content, scams and links.
- Helps keep your passwords and personal information private. Allows you to safely surf, shop, and bank with any device you use.
- Protects up to 5 devices — computers, smartphones and tablets. Supports Windows and Mac computers as well as Apple iOS and Android devices.
- Helps locate your lost or stolen mobile devices. Also lets you back up your files and contacts stored on them, to protect against loss.
|minimum processor compatibility||1.0GHz|
|minimum resolution required||640 x 480|
|release date||September 2013|
|platform||PC; Mac; Android; iOS|
|minimum hard disk space||300 MB|
|total recycled content||85%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X|
|postconsumer recycled content||85%|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
From the Manufacturer|
Exclusive mix of patented protection for PCs, Mac, and mobile devices.Computers. Smartphones. Tablets. If you use it, Norton 360™ Multi-Device protects it—with our most comprehensive, patented technologies that work as a team to outsmart online
- Protection for your devices1
- Simple to set up and use
- Keeps you safe when you surf, shop, and bank online with any device
- Stops both today’s and tomorrow’s threats.
- Instantly locates misplaced or stolen devices
- Restores lost or accidentally deleted contact information
- Helps protect Android™ devices against potential privacy risks, malware, and phishing
- Helps protect against potential privacy risks, mobile malware, and greyware
- Protect every device you own with comprehensive patented technologies that work as a team to outsmart online threats.1
- Safely surf, shop, and bank with any device you use.
- Helps you locate and get back lost or stolen devices.2
- Warns you about social media scams and suspicious posts.3
- Neutralizes viruses, spam, and other online dangers.1
- Protects your identity, personal information, home network, and Internet connection.3
- Restores PC horsepower and automatically backs up your important files and treasured memories.4
Extended Norton™ protection you trustA single solution that protects multiple devices with ease. 1
- Multi-Device Protection covers all your devices—Norton 360™ for PCs, Norton™ Internet Security for Mac for Apple® computers, and Norton Mobile Security for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ smartphones and tablets.
- Single Activation Key lets you easily set up protection for all your devices from a single screen.
- Windows 8 Compatibility touch-friendly support works equally great in keyboard and mouse environments.
- Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties—to update, renew, fix, or install Norton. Includes Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family, and Identity Safe.
Repels online invadersActively protects your devices from online threats.
- IMPROVED! App Scanning powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight: Checks your apps and app updates for malware and greyware. Helps protect against potential privacy risks, such as exporting your contacts, calendar, and call logs.
- Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous, to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
- Spam Blocking keeps unwanted, dangerous, and fraudulent emails out of your mailbox.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures, and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook wall and news feed for URLs containing security threats such as phishing sites, malicious downloads, and links to unsafe external sites.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Live 24x7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
Protection from today’s and tomorrow’s threatsAutomatic silent updates keep you one step ahead of new and not-yet-invented threats.
- Always up-to-date product automatically downloads and installs important product and feature updates when you’re not using your computer.
- Safe Web is an early-warning system that tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit and it’s too late.
- Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
It’s never lostLocate missing phones/tablets, plus backup files2 and contacts to protect them from loss.
- (+) Automatic Backup automatically backs up files to disc, USB device, or online when you’re not using your computer. (+) Includes 25 GB of online storage.
- Scream Alarm alerts you to the location of a misplaced mobile device. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Remote Locate pinpoints your lost or stolen device on a map. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Contacts Backup and Restore protects the contact information on your mobile devices and lets you instantly recover it if it’s lost or accidentally deleted. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Built-in Intelligence maximizes battery life by putting off non-critical activities until you are plugged in and out of full-screen mode.
- Scam Insight reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it’s safe to enter your personal information.
- Antiphishing Technology blocks fraudulent “phishing” sites set up to steal your personal information.
- Parental Control feature helps you protect your kids from online dangers by giving you direct access to Norton Online Family.
- Defrag fixes common problems that can rob your computer of speed and power. (Norton 360)
- Startup Manager frees up PC memory and fine-tunes settings, so your computer starts up faster. (Norton 360)
System requirements—WindowsOperating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)5
- High-speed connection recommended
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)6
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)6 , 7 , 8
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Outlook® 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)6
- Mozilla® Firefox® (32-bit only)
- Google Chrome™
For detailed System Requirements for this product, please go to Norton.com
System requirements—MacOperating Systems Supported
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or 10.8
- Safari® 6.0 and earliers7 , 9
- Mozilla Firefox7 , 9
System requirements—AndroidOperating Systems Supported
- Android™ 2.2 or later
- 15 MB of storage
- Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google play app installed
System requirements—iOSOperating Systems Supported
- iOS® 5.0 or later
Browser Support 10 for iOS Remote Call Feature
- 15 MB of storage
- Works with iPad® and iPhone®
- Safari 5 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 4 or later
- Google Chrome 11 or later11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
- 1 PCs, Mac, Android, iPad, and iPhone. Some features not available on iPad and iPhone.
- 2 Norton Mobile Security only. Not for PC and Mac.
- 3 PC and Mac only.
- 4 PC only
- 5 Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 style browsing mode.
- 6 Some protection features are not available with Windows 8 style browsing.
- 7 As made available by Symantec within your service period
- 8 Supports current and the most recent previous 32-bit releases.
- 9 Supports current and the most recent previous release.
- 10 Requires Adobe® Flash® 10.1 or later.
- 11 Incognito mode not supported.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability