- Home /
- Product Details
The OmniConverter GPoE/S are multi-port media converters that convert 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP to 1000BASE-X or 100BASE-FX fiber and support Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af PoE). Classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), they can provide power to one or two Powered Devices (PDs) using standard UTP cables that carry the Ethernet data.
The OmniConverter functions as a PoE mini-switch and supports a variety of port configurations, including single or dual RJ-45 and SFP ports.
The RJ-45 ports can power PDs such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, network cameras, building access and automation equipment. The Omniconverter is especially useful at powering PDs in hard-to-reach locations with limited access to AC power outlets (ceilings, closets, etc.). The cost of bringing electrical power to each device is eliminated by powering the equipment through the UTP cable.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE standards on one or two RJ-45 copper ports
- Supports 1000BASE-X fixed-fiber and 1000BASE-X or 100BASE-FX SFP transceivers
- Redundant protected fiber link option (using dual SFP ports models)
- Compatible with legacy pre-IEEE standard powered devices
- Configurable PoE power reset
- Available in AC and DC models
- Integrated wall mount brackets
- Commercial (0" to 50"C), wide (-40" to 60"C) and extended (-40" to 75"C) operating temperature ranges
- Lifetime Warranty and free 24/7 Technical Support
|brand name||Omnitron Systems|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Desktop; External; Wall Mountable|
|Input Voltage||48 V DC|
|package contents||OmniConverter GPoE/S PoE SFP DC Powered; User Manual|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability