- Home /
- Product Details
- Includes titles from a variety of subjects for a well-rounded reading experience.
- Guided reading with the Learn to Read series complement existing reading programs.
- Meets Common Core standards. Helps young readers master skills and concepts directly tied to Common Core standards.
- Ideal for students in grades kindergarten through second grade.
- Includes a variety of titles for more complete reading. Titles featured: "Good Choices for Cat and Dog" (Level E - Social Studies), "Maps" (Level E - Social Studies), "Pilgrim Children Had Many Chores" (Level F - Social Studies), "I Can Talk with my Hands" (Level F - Social Studies), "The Little Green Man Visits a Farm" (Level F - Language Arts), "I Need to Clean My Room" (Level F - Language Arts), "Apron Annie in the Garden" (Level F - Science), "Matthew the Magician" (Level F - Science), "This is the Way" (Level F - Science), "Dinosaurs Dancing" (Level F - Math), "Five Little Monsters" (Level F - Math) and "A-Counting We Will Go (Level F - Math)
|age recommendation||6 years|
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||varies|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability