HP 771A Ink Cartridge Item # 212033
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You've stepped up to offer a wider range of options-including top photo-quality applications-and meet fast turnaround times. Now, look to HP Vivid Photo Inks and HP media designed together with your printer, to help you deliver. With the HP Designjet printing system including HP Vivid Photo Inks and HP media-that provide quality, speed, and hassle-free printing-you can commit to the challenging print job and tight deadline with confidence you can satisfy your customers' expectations.
|Ink Volume||26.21 fl oz|
|Product Name||771A Ink Cartridge|
|compatible machine models||HP models: Designjet: Z6200, Z6800|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Compatibility||HP Designjet Z6200 Printer|
|total recycled content||0%|
|print technology||inkjet printer/copier/fax|
Number of Cartridges
- HP Designjet Z6200 42-in Photo Printer with Encrypted Hard Disk
- HP Designjet Z6200 60-in Photo Printer with Encrypted Hard Disk
- HP DesignJet Z6800 60-in Photo Production Printer with Encrypted Hard Disk
- HP DesignJet Z6200 42-in Photo Production Printer
- HP Designjet Z6200 60-in Photo Printer
- HP DesignJet Z6800 60-in Photo Production Printer
Print a wide range of applications from line drawings to photo-quality POP displays.
Keep your printing running smoothly with HP Vivid Photo Inks.
Maintain high productivity and gain cost savings with 775-ml ink cartridges and 3-packs.
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Chromatic red
- Product count per unit
- Ink drop
- 6 pl
- Ink types
- Operating temperature range
- 64 to 77ºF
- Storage temperature range
- -40 to 140ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Storage humidity
- 15 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 12.76 x 4.72 x 2.52 in
- Package weight
- 2.40 lb
- What's in the box
- Ink cartridge
- Until the “Warranty Ends” date has been reached or the warranted usage limit has been reached, whichever occurs first.