- Home /
- Product Details
- Wired switch eliminates networking bottlenecks and bandwidth constraints. Features full-duplex, dedicated bandwidth of up to 200Mbps.
- Easy to set up, easy to use — no configuration required. Each port automatically and independently detects and negotiates between 10Mbps and 100Mbps speeds.
- Includes a complete suite of advanced data error detection and correction features. Auto partitioning, data-collision control, signal regeneration and incoming frame retiming minimize data loss, even during heavy network traffic.
- Built-in uplink allows for easy expansion when needed.
- Compact, modular design fits any work environment.
|plug and play||yes|
|Service & Support||1 year warranty|
|maximum data transfer rate||200 Mbps|
|Status Indicators||Port status|
|Features||Auto-sensing per device, Quality of Service (QoS)|
|Interfaces||5 x 100Base-TX - RJ-45|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u; Plug and Play|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|number of users per network||32|
|dimensions||1.3"H x 4.3"W x 3.4"D|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows 7|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|ports||5 Ethernet 10/100|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet SwitchThe Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch gives you the power to expand your home network. Easily connect computers, printers, storage, game consoles and other devices at wired connection speeds of up to 100 Mbps. The SE1500 is plug-and-play, so no configuration is required. Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology automatically optimizes performance for each connected device, so you can enjoy smooth video streaming and gaming. Unused ports automatically power-down, providing power-saving efficiency.
Quality of ServiceQoS traffic prioritization technology delivers high performance, so you can enjoy smooth video streaming and gaming. Auto-sensing ports automatically optimize speed for each connected device.
Plug & PlayThis compact switch is designed to conserve desktop space and is easy to use—no configuration required. Easily connect computers, printers, storage, game consoles, and more, to instantly expand your home network.
Power SavingIncludes special power saving features for optimal efficiency:
- Auto power-down disables unused ports
- Port status switch to control LED lights
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability