- Delivers non-blocking, wire-speed switching for up to 5 wired clients. Compatible with 100Mbps and 10Mbps network devices.
- Supports speeds of up to 1000Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet) at each port.
- Includes Address Learning and Aging to prevent data transfer errors. Flow control (802.3x) helps prevent packet collisions.
- Supports up to 8,000 unicast addresses.
- Easy to set up and configure. All ports are auto-negotiating, and have automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover detection, so you don't have to worry about the cable type.
- Energy-saving features save money, too.
|maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbps|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows 7|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|dimensions||1.88"H x 7.31"W x 6.06"D|
|ports||5 Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability