This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP OfficeJet 3833 Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, K7V37A#B1H Item # 214430
Never run out of ink with the smart and convenient service of HP Instant Ink. It lets you order more ink right from your printer — before you're completely out. Add this compact and sleek all-in-one to your home or office for reliable print jobs, copies, scans and faxes.
- Features built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection. Move your all-in-one to any room and print without wires.
- Prints up to 8.5 pages per minute in black and up to 6 in color.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on color print jobs. Delivers crisp, clear images.
- Connect to your mobile devices directly to your computer for fast and easy printing without a network. Mobile printing allows you to print from your tablets and smartphones using AirPrint™ and similar solutions.
- Make up to 7 copies per minute in black and 3.5 copies per minute in color. Copy resolution up to 600 x 300 dpi.
- Flatbed scanner with 8.5" x 11.69" scan area. Accommodates letter-size paper perfectly.
- Send faxes at a rate of up to 33.6KBps. Fax resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi in black, 203 x 196 color.
- Shrinks copies by 25% and enlarges them up to 400% of their original size.
- Supports the use of several media types. Includes plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper, envelopes and other specialty inkjet papers.
- The automatic document feeder enables you to print, copy, scan or fax up to 35 sheets.
- Save money on ink by ordering it right from your printer's LCD touchscreen and having it delivered to your door.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 63 Black; HP 63 Tri-color; HP 63XL Black; HP 63XL Tri-color|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||8.54"H x 17.72"W x 14.33"D|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|fax transmission speed||4 spp|
|functionality||print; copy; scan; fax|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|maximum black and white copy speed||7 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||8.5 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||3.5 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||6 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||1,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 60 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 25 Sheet; 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 35 Sheet|
|Media Size||Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Photo - 4" x 6"; 8" x 10"; 5" x 7"|
|media type||Photo Paper; Inkjet Paper; Brochure Paper; Envelope; Plain Paper|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion; OS X; v10.9 Mavericks; OS X v10.10 Yosemite|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||85 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless Print Technology||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint; Wi-Fi Direct|
|Show More ▾|
Get more done with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.h1 Simplify tasks—and save up to 50% on inkh2 —with this affordable, easy-to-use all-in-one with fax. It fits in nearly any space and works quietly in the background.
Free up more time to focus on what’s important. Manage print jobs easily at the device, using the intuitive display. Copy, scan, and fax multipage documents from one versatile device.
Set up this space-saving all-in-one wherever you choose. It’s designed to work quietly in the background, so you can print, scan, and copy almost anywhere.
Easily recycle your Original HP ink and toner cartridges for free.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
Manage your all-in-one or MFP from your smartphone or tablet, using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Allows multiple pages to be copied or scanned at one time
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients.
- HP OfficeJet 3833 All-in-One Printer
- HP 63 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~190 pages)
- HP 63 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~100 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup Poster
- Power cord
- Phone cord.
- No, please purchase USB cable.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 16 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 20 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 17 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 250
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- 2.2 in (5.5 cm) touch mono display with magic frame
- Processor speed
- 180 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI; PCLm (HP Apps/UPD); URF (AirPrint)
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Wireless Direct Printing
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Connectivity, optional
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite; 1 GB HD; Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7; OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Memory, maximum
- 512Mb DDR1, 128M flash
- Paper handling input, standard
- 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling input, optional
- Not Applicable
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Paper handling output, optional
- Not Applicable
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes, custom
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper, envelopes and other specialty inkjet papers
- Media weight, recommended
- Borderless printing
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format
- pdf, bmp, jpg, gif, tif, tif, png
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size, maximum
- 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to PC
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 20 copies
- Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed
- 4 secs per page
- Fax memory
- Up to 75 pages (black and white), based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Fax resolution
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). Input voltage: 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz) (China & India)
- Power consumption
- 10 watts maximum, 0.1 watts (Off), 2.83 watts (Standby), 1.17 watt (Sleep)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.72 x 14.33 x 8.54 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.71 x 22.55 x 10.66 in (with trays extended)
- 12.37 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared with the cost per page (“CPP”) of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q2 2014. CPP comparisons for standard capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by Gap Intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports 9/20/2014. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. h10 Based on Internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. h1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of November 2014, based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2014, and typical time to set up and/or presence of preloaded plug-in. App download required for printer setup. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. h3 Requires HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app download and is compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod®, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. Printer and mobile device must be on the same local wireless network with Internet access. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. For a full list of supported operating systems, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. h5 Mobile device requires wireless access point and an Internet connection. Compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod® 5G using iOS 7or later, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Scan/copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. For mobile scanning, device camera requires 5 megapixels or greater with autofocus capability.