This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
MakerBot PLA filament is the best and most consistent filament for the MakerBot printer. MakerBot PLA filament is a bioplastic derived from corn. Every filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions on the MakerBot Replicator 2 to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare and MakerBot desktop software offer.If you're better to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA filament is a good material to start with because it's easy to use and performs well on most prints.
|-014--upsell Short||Take a step up in page yield and print even more pages per cartridge.|
|Consumable Type||PLA filament|
|Filament Diameter||0.07 in|
|Glass Transition Temperature||149 °F|
|manufacturer||MakerBot Industries, LLC.|
|Melting Temperature||320 °F|
|Nozzle Temperature||446 °F|
|Spool Diameter||9.8 in|
|Spool Width||1.6 in.|
|Weight (Approximate)||2 lb|
MakerBot PLA Filament
Safe for the classroom, office, or home, this filament is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. It's also the best, most consistent filament for the MakerBot Replicator+, MakerBot Replicator Mini+, and the previous Replicator models.
- Best in class for print performance, reliability and overall process (3D Matter: Materials For 3D Printing, 2015 [Independent Study])
- Trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the art filament manufacturing and quality control standards
- Draw inspiration from an exciting array of 30+ colors (including Translucent, Neons, and Glow in the Dark)
- Non-toxic resin made of sugars derived from plants such as corn
- No heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, or BPA
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability