TP-Link AC2600 MU-MIMO Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Archer C2600 Item # 218099
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- High speed performance along with dynamic grouping that provides faster connection speeds.
- 4-Stream for the fast Wi-Fi speeds. Archer C2600 reaches the speeds of 2.4GHz (800Mbps) and 5GHz (1733Mbps) bands.
- Run on MU-MIMO to serve multiple devices at once instead of one at a time.
- 1.4GHz dual-core processor lets you smoothly surf, stream, and game at the same time.
- 4 dual band detachable high performance antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage with beamforming technology.
- TP-LINK Tether App. TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices.
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|dimensions||1.5"H x 10.4"W x 7.8"D|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||1733 Mbps|
|Number of External Antennas||4|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows NT 4.0 Windows 98SE; Windows 2000; Mac OS, Linux|
|package contents||AC2600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router; Power Adapter; RJ45 Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide|
|ports||Ethernet 10/100/1000; 2 USB 3.0|
|security/encryption||64-bit WEP; 128-bit WEP; WPA; WPA2 WPA-PSKWPA-PSK2|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||2600 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Non-Stop Wi-Fi for Everyone
Movies and games should play right away, not load forever. With the Archer C2600, everyone can enjoy what they love, even watching movies in 4K and gaming online. With MU-MIMO1 , 4-Stream, and a dual-core processor, every laptop, smartphone, and game console in your home can enjoy a high-speed Wi-Fi connection at the same time. You can also give your favorite devices extra bandwidth with Customizable QoS, so every movie and game plays as soon as you start them.
MU-MIMO for Better Connections
Wave 2 AC technology gives the Archer C2600 MU-MIMO capability, which lets it talk to several devices at once, unlike traditional AC routers.
With MU-MIMO, everyone can enjoy non-stop entertainment at the same time without their devices having to take turns communicating with your router.
4-Stream for Faster Speeds
4-Stream gets your devices running faster than ever. The Wi-Fi technology adds an extra data stream to both bands for four total streams per band, greatly increasing overall Wi-Fi speeds.
Thanks to 4-Stream, you can do more at the same time, like game online and stream in 4K, without slowing down your Wi-Fi.
Dual-Core CPU for Powerful Processing
With its 1.4GHz dual-core CPU, the Archer C2600 can handle all of your home’s wired and wireless connections with ease, even when everyone is online at the same time.
With so much brainpower, the router keeps your Wi-Fi running smoothly so everyone in your home can enjoy what they love most, like gaming online, watching 4K movies, streaming music—or all of the above.
Customizable QoS for More Bandwidth
Customizable QoS lets you assign bandwidth to the devices you use most, keeping them running at peak performance.
Whether you’re gaming online or watching a favorite show in 4K, you can give more bandwidth to your favorite devices to keep everything running at top speed.
Superior Wi-Fi Coverage
Four dual band antennas create far-reaching Wi-Fi, letting you connect anywhere in your home, from your favorite spot on the couch to the comfort of your bed. Plus, beamforming helps locate Wi-Fi devices for stronger connections.
Media Sharing and VPN
Dual USB 3.0 ports make it easy to share photos, videos, and music on your home network. When away from home, a VPN allows you to securely access hard drives and other devices connected to the router through USB and Wi-Fi.
Intuitive Mobile App
Manage your Wi-Fi easily with the free TP-LINK Tether app, available for Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access all of your wireless settings from anywhere.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading Warranty
Need help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.2
Features & Specifications
Features & Specs
- Enjoy 4K HD video and play online games with high-performance 4-stream AC2600 Wi-Fi
- Faster Wi-Fi for every device with multi-user support from MU-MIMO technology
- High-speed Wi-Fi during heavy traffic usage with a 1.4GHz dual-core processor
- Lightning-Fast wired connections using four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across your network using dual USB 3.0 ports
- Supercharge your Wi-Fi signal thanks to four dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers
- Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices with beamforming
- Set time limits and keep children safe with parental controls
- Guest Network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- Advanced security encryption protects your data
- Adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) with the TP-LINK Tether App
- Supports 802.11ac and backwards-compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n 2-year warranty and TP-LINK Live 24/7 technical support for assistance with setup and configuration
- 1 Three or more 1×1 MU-MIMO-enabled client devices must be connected to achieve up to three (3) times faster performance.
- 2 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.
- 3 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.