- Prints up To 47 pages per minute.
- Capable of printing both letter-size and legal-size papers.
- Features USB 2.0 and Ethernet network connectivity.
- Delivers 1200 X 1200dpi print Resolution for quality prints.
- Includes 550-sheet paper tray standard; three additional 550-Sheet trays can be added.
- Automatic 2-sided printing.
- Maximum monthly volume: 110,000 Pages per month.
- Supports wired networking.
- Includes 1 GB memory.
- 60-sheet automatic document feeder.
|maximum black and white print speed||47 ppm|
|total paper tray capacity||550 sheets|
|maximum monthly volume||110,000 sheets|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0|
|dimensions||21.6"H x 19.5"W x 19.4"D|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|functionality||4-in-1 (print, scan, copy and fax)|
|item type||Laser Multifunction Printer|
From the Manufacturer|
||With copy, print, scan, email and fax functions, the Xerox WorkCentre 3615 monochrome multifunction printer offers a full productivity toolbox in one powerful device. Best-in-class speed, print resolution and paper capacity help you produce professional-looking documents quickly.
up to 47 ppm
10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 direct print (optional: Wi-Fi)
Up to 110,000 images/month
Standard paper capacity
Maximum paper capacity
What's in the box
Productivity and Paper Handling
The WorkCentre 3615 multifunction printer offers a full productivity toolbox in one device, so you’re more efficient every day.
1. A 60-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder scans two-sided originals for copy, scan and fax jobs.
2. The WorkCentre 3615 includes a 4.3-inch (109 mm) color touch screen with easily understood instructions and help screens to streamline walkup operations.
3. An easily accessible USB port allows users to quickly print from or scan to any standard USB memory device.
4. 250-sheet output tray with tray-full sensor.
5. 150-sheet Multipurpose Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm).
6. With the 550-sheet paper tray, standard paper capacity for the WorkCentre 3615 totals 700 sheets.
7. Up to three optional 550-sheet paper trays increase total paper capacity to 2,350 sheets.
8. Optional stand provides storage for toner cartridges, paper and other supplies.
9. Place the WorkCentre 3615 anywhere you need it with the optional Wi-Fi Network Adapter.
Speed, Scanning and Print QualitySpeed, Scanning and Print Quality
With best-in-class speed*, print resolution and media capacity, your busy office can deliver professional-looking prints, without waiting.
Built for speed.
Print up to 47 pages per minute (ppm) – the fastest monochrome print speed in its class*. Your first page prints in as few as 6.5 seconds.
True multifunction capability.
The intuitive 4.3-inch (109 mm) color touch screen on the WorkCentre 3615 lets you program your next job while another is in progress.
Easily turn cumbersome hard copy forms and documents into portable, digital files. Enjoy the added convenience of sharing your digital files automatically via email. You can even send your files to an established network folder or export them to any USB memory device.
Easily scan legal-sized pages.
With the WorkCentre 3615 legal-sized platen, you can scan larger pages without disassembling your bound documents.
Bring definition and clarity to your documents with true print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Your printed communications never looked better.
* When compared to similar products as of September 2013.
CapabilitiesPowerful Capabilities Built for Savings
Advanced tools improve security and save paper, power and time.
Reduce paper usage.
You’ll dramatically lower your paper usage and related costs thanks to automatic two-sided printing. Plus, N-up printing enables you to print multiple pages on one sheet – a useful option when sharing presentations.
Extra-high capacity toner cartridges allow you spend less time loading supplies and more time getting work done.
Keep information safe.
Secure Print keeps your sensitive documents out of the wrong hands by requiring users to enter a personal identification number at the device to print documents.
Use less power.
Unique Xerox® EA Toner fuses at a much lower temperature, reducing power consumption by up to 20% and CO2 emissions by up to 35%, compared to conventional toner.
The WorkCentre 3615 combines the functions of a copier, printer, scanner and fax machine into a single, value-packed unit that can generate savings on energy and supplies costs.
Mobile Printing, Wi-Fi and Remote ManagementWork From Anywhere
When you’re on the go, you can still print to the WorkCentre 3615, and manage it remotely from a web browser.
Print when and where you want.
With Apple® AirPrint™, you can print email, and important office documents, directly from your mobile iOS device when connected to your office Wi-Fi network. And when working offsite, you can rely on Xerox® PrintBack to print documents back at the office so they are waiting for you when you return.
With optional Wi-Fi capabilities, the WorkCentre 3615 is ready to go to work wherever it’s needed.
Manage from a web browser.
Handle device administration remotely from any networked computer with Xerox® CentreWare® IS.
Brochure - WorkCentre 3615Brochure - WorkCentre 3615 - opens PDF
Detailed Specifications - WorkCentre 3615Detailed Specifications - WorkCentre 3615 - opens PDF
Evaluator Guide - WorkCentre 3615Evaluator Guide - WorkCentre 3615 - opens PDFPDF, 2.83MB, 28 pages
Xerox Global Print Driver™
Simplify with one universal printer driver to print to most printers and MFPs
Xerox Mobile Express Driver™
Mobile users print to virtually any device with one universal printer driver.
Personal printing for your iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad®, or Android-based smartphones and devices
Xerox Scan to PC Desktop™
Document scanning, archiving, editing, organization and PDF workflow tools to make scanning easy and personal.
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability