Carson-Dellosa Math Thinking Mats, Grade 5 Item # 220490
Hands-on activities help teach and improve math skills. The color-coded construction allows easy use at learning stations and centers.
- Standards-based, interactive activities help reinforce and improve math skills.
- Mats are made of tough card stock to withstand use from young students. Write-on/wipe-off surface provides long-lasting use.
- Color-coded activities are on perforated pages and are easy to organize. Great for use in learning stations and centers.
- Create your own customized, open-ended practice sessions to make sure lessons are suited to your classroom's needs.
- Fun activities include finding coordinate pairs in a garden and forming fractions on cookies.
- Designed for students in grade 5.
|book title||Math Thinking Mats|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|number of pages||80|