Learning Resources Daily Schedule Pocket Chart, 42 1/2" x 13", Blue/Red, Grade 1 - Grade 4 Item # 221093
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Easy-to-read chart helps children start to learn time-management skills
- Displays your classroom schedule, so kids can see where they need to be.
- Vinyl construction withstands frequent use.
- Features 14 rows with 3 pockets each with 1 for an analog clock face, 1 for digital time and 1 for the activity name. 3 storage pockets provide space for accessories.
- Built-in grommets allow easy mounting. Compatible with Adjustable Chart Stand (sold separately) and most bulletin boards.
- Chart measures 42 1/2" x 13" for easy visibility from anywhere in the classroom.
- Includes 48 write-on/wipe-off cards (15 blank clock faces, 13 digital time cards and 20 activity name cards) and an activity guide.
- Designed for students in grade 1 to grade 4.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|
|size||42 1/2" x 13"|
|age recommendation||6 - 9 years|