This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Quicken® Rental Property Manager 2016, Traditional Disc Item # 221132
Organize your personal and rental property finances in one place
- Bill Center lets you see, track and pay bills all in one place.
- Identifies tax-deductible rental property expenses.
- Tracks income and expenses by property.
- Compares profit/loss by property.
- Stores lease terms, rental rates and security deposits for each tenant.
- Lets you snap and store receipts.
- Securely imports your bank transactions.
|minimum processor compatibility||1GHz|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|additional requirements||Sound card and speakers recommended|
|minimum hard disk space||450 MB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Vista SP1; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1 (32- and 64-bit)|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Quicken Rental Property Manager 2016:
- Link your bills and Quicken willautomatically track the due date and amount due.1 Know exactly where you stand with your bills and cash flow without having to log into multiple accounts. Easily pay your bills2 on time from right within Quicken.
- Free phone support1 to help you getstarted, upgrade, or set up new features. We’ll help every step of the way. Available Monday to Friday 5am to 5pmPST. You can also reach online via our 24-hour live chat support
- Improved reliabilityand accuracy of bank downloads and transactions1
- Now even easier to upgrade
Organize your personal and rental property finances in one place
- Connects directly to your checking, savings, credit card, loan, investment, and retirement accounts bringing balances and transactions into one place
- Shows how your rental properties are doing at a glance
- Free credit monitoring alerts, credit score, and report summary1
Tracks the performance of your rental properties
- Shows a snapshot of your rental property management expenses by property, so you know where your money is going, and where you can cut back.
- Tracks income and expenses for each property you own.
- Compare profit and loss from your different rental properties, to see which units are the most profitable.
Easily keep track of tenant information
- The Rent Center easily lets you reference tenant contact information such as lease terms, security deposits and overall payment history
- You can also record rent collected, partial payments, and late fees
Shows you how to maximize deductions and minimize your taxes
- Quicken Rental Property Manager categorizes your personal and rental property expenses for tax purposes
- Our tax deduction summary and Schedule E report makes tax time easy
Make smart money decisions while you are on the go
- Check account balances, track your budget, and receive timely updates and alerts.
- Snap & store receipts to keep track of important purchases.
- Your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone.3
Easy to set up, learn and use
- Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running fast
- Enjoy new free phone support1 and get tips from the Quicken Community
- Free ongoing enhancements & updates included through April 20194
- Easily imports your data from earlier versions of Quicken5
- 60 day money-back guarantee6
Quicken Comparison Chart
|Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2016 (Master)||Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2016 (Master)|
|New! Link your bills and Quicken will automatically track the due date and amount due||
|New! Free phone support||
|Shows your bank & credit card accounts together.1||
|Portfolio X-Ray scans all holdings to pinpoint strengths & weaknesses1||
|Makes tax time easier by tracking deductions & creating tax reports||
|Categorizes your personal & business expenses||
|Shows your business profit & loss at a glance||
|Organizes information in one place: lease terms, rental rates & security deposits||
|Tracks income & expenses by property to see what you're spending & what you've earned||
|Shows which rents have been paid & which are outstanding||
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB, up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts
- CD/DVD Drive
- Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem
- (Broadband recommended for online services)
- Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended
- Printer: Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8.1/10
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2016 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer,
- Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
MOBILE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Quicken mobile app compatible with: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details.
- 1 Credit score report and monitoring alerts and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until 4/2019; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 14,500+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2015.
- 2 Paying bills with Quicken is applicable only if you have Quicken Bill Pay or if your bank offers Bill Pay with Quicken.
- 3 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 or 2016 desktop product.
- 4 Free ongoing enhancements and updates are on a when-and-if-available basis through April 2019.
- 5 Quicken Windows Starter Editions imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only. Quicken Windows 2016 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer.
- 6 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.