This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
HP Business E242 24" Widescreen HD LED LCD Monitor, Black Item # 222284
- Features a 24" widescreen, flat-panel display.
- LED backlighting gives you a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- 178-degree horizontal viewing angle that lets you share presentations or collaborate with a co-worker.
- 1000:1 typical contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- 1920 x 1200 Full HD maximum resolution for a high level of picture detail and a clear, bold display.
- 7ms (black to white) typical response time allows pixels to change colors quickly, so you can enjoy smooth videos.
- Compatible with both legacy and future-ready PCs via VGA and HDMI connectivity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|contrast ratio||1000:1 / 5000000:1 (dynamic)|
|diagonal screen size||24 in.|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||30 - 80 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|monitor brightness||250 cd/m2|
|native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|number of colors supported||16.7 million|
|postconsumer recycled content||85%|
|response time||7 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|typical response time||7 ms|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||50 - 60 Hz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||EliteDisplay E242 24-inch Monitor (ENERGY STAR); AC Power Cord; VGA Cable; USB Cable; DisplayPort Cable; CD (includes User Guide, warranty, drivers)|
|Show More ▾|
HP EliteDisplay E242 24-inch Monitor (ENERGY STAR)
Screen Size60.96 cm (24”)
Panel typeIPS technology, Backlight LED
Native resolution1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz 1
Contrast ratio1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic
Response rate7 ms gray to gray
View angle178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Room to navigate.See more of your work onscreen at the same time with 1920 x 1200 resolution2 and a 16:10 aspect ratio on a 24-inch diagonal screen. Collaborate easily with 178-degree viewing angle IPS technology that gives almost everyone in the room a great view.
Suit yourself.Meet your comfort requirements and be productive with adjustable tilt and swivel and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
A compact, efficient PC-and-monitor workspace.Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.3 Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Your monitor’s new best friend.Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Make it yours.Customize a complete solution with HP accessories5 designed and tested to work with your display.
In the box
- AC power cord
- VGA cable
- USB cable
- DisplayPort cable
- CD (includes User Guide, warranty, drivers)
|Display size (diagonal)||60.96 cm (24”)|
|Resolution (native)||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz1|
|Pixel pitch||0.27 mm|
|Response time||7 ms gray to gray|
|Tilt and swivel angle||
Tilt: -5 to +25°
Height: 150 mm
Pivot rotation: 90°
In plane switching
Plug and Play
|Physical security||Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)|
|Ports||3 USB 2.0 (Two downstream and one upstream)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||22.13 x 1.97 x 14.86 in7|
|Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||22.13 x 1.97 x 14.86 in|
|Power consumption||38 W (maximum), 30 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 95°F|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
Arsenic-free display glass
Mercury-free display backlights
|What's in the box||
AC power cord
CD (includes User Guide, warranty, drivers)