This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Sharpie® Pens, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Silver Barrels, Assorted Ink Colorss, Pack Of 4 Item # 222597
Designed especially for your everyday writing needs
- Delivers the bold, smooth writing experience of a Sharpie with the performance of a pen.
- Won't bleed through paper.
- Acid-free, non-toxic ink is water- and smear-resistant when dry.
- Comes in a pack of 4 assorted Sharpies with silver barrels.
|ink color||black; blue; green; red|
|point size||1.0 mm|
|Product Line||Sharpie Pen|
From the Manufacturer|
Sharpie Medium Point Pens
Delivering Sharpie Quality with Pen-Point PrecisionSharpie Pens combine the smooth writing experience of Sharpie markers with the precise control of a pen. Sharpie Pens make detailed lines using non-toxic ink that is waterproof, smear-resistant, and will not bleed through paper. For everything from marking calendars to decorating precious scrapbooks, versatile Sharpie Pens give you the control and reliability to make your mark.
At a Glance:
- Write with bold and brilliant color
- Ink won't bleed through paper
- AP-certified nontoxic ink is waterproof and smear- and fade-resistant
- Acid-free archival-quality ink
- Available in Fine and Medium Point, Grip, Retractable, and Stainless Steel
What's in the Box:
4 Sharpie Pens in Black, Blue, Red and Green
Reliable Control for Precise Writing
Featuring a fine point, these Sharpie Pens are designed to create clean lines that fit in the small spaces where many markers cannot. These pens deliver the same easy writing experience of Sharpie markers with the control and precision of a pen.
Premium Archival-Quality Ink
The archival-quality ink in Sharpie Pens is acid-free, resistant to smearing and fading, and will not bleed through paper.
Ideal for Home, School, and WorkWhether you are creating a to-do list or signing important documents, Sharpie Pens are great choice. Non-toxic ink makes these pens well suited for school use.