This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Versatile touch-screen display for easy, intutive control at the touch of a finger. The compact 11.6" diagonal screen offers multi-touch support, letting you use tap, swipe and pinch gestures. Also features LED backlighting, permitting a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Flexible design lets you instantly convert between laptop and tablet formats. Detach the keyboard in just one motion with the magnetic docking mechanism.
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 64GB solid-state drive drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents. The high-performance drive keeps your running programs active, allowing computer to resume from suspension in just seconds.
- MicroSD card reader lets you expand storage capacity. Supports capacities of up to 2TB (2000GB), for both laptop and tablet configurations. (MicroSD cards sold separately.)
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. NOTE: Wired networking is not supported.
- Beats Audio™ for great sound. Dual speakers provide rich, high-quality audio.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Built-in front-facing HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Bluetooth® wireless. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- Up to 5.5 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Free 25GB lifetime cloud storage from Box®. Lets you store all your mobile content in one place and access your files from any Internet-connected device. Internet service required and not included. Click on the Box app on the Start screen of your HP computer and register for a new account to receive the offer. Offer valid through December 31, 2014.
- Pre-loaded with Pinger, Skype®, Cyberlink YouCam DE, Arcsoft Family Paint and classic board games such as Monopoly.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1
|software included||Communication Chat: PingerSkypeCyberlink YouCam DE Games: Classic Board GamesMonopolyArcsoft Family Paint HP Help Support: HP Support AssistantHP Utility Center Books, Music, Photos, and Videos: Amazon Kindle for PC e-readerHP Connected PhotoFingertapps Musical Instruments Productivity Tools: 7-zipCozi ExpressHP ePrintBoxGetting Started with Windows 8 Security Protection: Norton Internet Security (Free 60-day subscription)HP Recovery Manager|
|processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Product Line||Pavilion x2|
|tablet processor model||N3510|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 757.76 MB|
|tablet operating system||Windows 8.1|
|screen size||11.6 inches|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||Intel HD graphics with up to 762MB total available memory|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Number of Cells||2-cell|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|tablet processor speed||2 GHz|
|2 in 1||yes|
|maximum battery life||5.5 hours|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|keyboard type||Physical Keyboard|
|hard drive capacity||64 GB (solid-state drive)|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI (all ports on base)|
|Battery Energy||28 Wh|
|TouchPad Features||Multi-touch Gesture|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.4 GHz|
|audio hardware||Beats Audio|
|diagonal screen size||11.6 inches|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||64 GB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||45 W|
|Headphone/Microphone Combo Port||Yes|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|battery type||Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)|
|package contents||Pavilion 11-h010nr x2 PCLithium Polymer BatteryAC AdapterKeyboard Dock|
|Product Name||Pavilion 11-h010nr x2 PC|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|weight||3.28 lb (screen & keyboard); 1.73 lb (screen only)|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Pointing Device Type||ImagePad|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Rear Camera Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|processor model||Pentium N3510|
|Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion 11-h010nr|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
Intel® Pentium® processor
Up to 5 hours and 30 minutes
Get the best value with a 2-in-1 detachable that adapts to your busy life. Write emails, do homework, or enjoy creative projects on a notebook, and then easily detach the display for a tablet that keeps you connected. Web chats are more immersive with dual webcams and outstanding Beats Audio™.h1
Switch easily from a notebook PC to a tablet, and then transform it back again. Let your PC express your personality – choose from a variety of colors.h2
Have everything you need to easily type a report or put together a presentation on the go. A full-size keyboard and 11.6-inch diagonal display places productivity at your fingertips.
It’s so easy to get to what you want with multi-touch gestures right on the detachable touchscreen. The 11.6-inch diagonal HD screen with IPS technology delivers crisp and vivid images at even the widest viewing angles.h3
64 GB SATA SSD
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 offers up to 10 times the bandwidth compared to USB 2.0. It maintains backwas compatibility with USB 2.0 devices.
Sometimes in life, only a face-to-face conversation will do. Thanks to the HP TrueVision HD Webcam/, you always come off looking your best. Even in low light.f4
Create picture-perfect portraits and pro-quality videos
Bring your photos and videos to life beautifully
Simply touch to scroll, zoom, and rotate images and web pages. It’s pinpoint precise navigation with the touch of a finger.
Print from virtually anywhere with your tabletf5
Work or play for hours without recharging.
Get one battery in the tablet and another in the keyboard dock
Access online accounts with a single passwo or PIN
Pinger; Skype; CyberLink YouCam DE; HP Support Assistant; HP Utility Center; Amazon Kindle e-reader; Amazon; HP Connected Photo; 7-Zip; HP ePrint; Box; Getting started with Windows 8; HP Recovery Manager; ArcSoft Family Paint; Monopoly; Fingertapps Instruments; Cozi Express
- Operating system
- Windows 8
- Touch Screen
- Hard drive description
- 64 GB SATA SSD
- Processor family
- Intel® Pentium® processor
- Intel® Pentium® N3510 with Intel HD Graphics (2 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 1.73 lb (tablet); 3.28 lb (tablet and base)
- 11.6" diagonal HD LED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel HD (up to 0.74 GB)
- Battery type
- 2-cell (28 WHr) Li-ion polymer
- Power supply type
- 45W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 11.93 x 7 x 0.46 in (tablet); 11.93 x 8.18 x 0.88 in (tablet and base)
- HP TrueVision full HD Webcam with integrated dual digital microphones and rear facing full HD camera
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad supporting multi-touch gestures without on/off button
- Audio features
- Beats Audio; 2 speakers
- 1 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (base); 1 USB 2.0 (base); 1 HDMI (base); 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo
- 802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSD (tablet)
- Product color
- Sparkling black
- Product design
- Micro dot design, imprint finish
- Software included
- Norton Internet Security 60 day free trial offer (Internet access required. First 60 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)
- 1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free support
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Colors may vary by region. h1 Internet service required and not included. h3 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. f4 Internet access is required and not included. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. f5 Use of HP ePrint Home & Biz app requires Internet- and email-capable smartphone or tablet with separately purchased wireless Internet service, an Internet connection to the printer, and HP Web Services Account Registration. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Both the printer and mobile device must be on the same wireless network. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. See hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details on compatible devices and supported documents and file types.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability