- Home /
- Product Details
- Versatile touch-screen display for easy, intutive control at the touch of a finger. The compact 11.6" diagonal screen offers multi-touch support, letting you use tap, swipe and pinch gestures. Also features LED backlighting, permitting a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Flexible design lets you instantly convert between laptop and tablet formats. Detach the keyboard in just one motion with the magnetic docking mechanism.
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 64GB solid-state drive drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents. The high-performance drive keeps your running programs active, allowing computer to resume from suspension in just seconds.
- MicroSD card reader lets you expand storage capacity. Supports capacities of up to 2TB (2000GB), for both laptop and tablet configurations. (MicroSD cards sold separately.)
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. NOTE: Wired networking is not supported.
- Beats Audio™ for great sound. Dual speakers provide rich, high-quality audio.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Built-in front-facing HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Bluetooth® wireless. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- Up to 5.5 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Free 25GB lifetime cloud storage from Box®. Lets you store all your mobile content in one place and access your files from any Internet-connected device. Internet service required and not included. Click on the Box app on the Start screen of your HP computer and register for a new account to receive the offer. Offer valid through December 31, 2014.
- Pre-loaded with Pinger, Skype®, Cyberlink YouCam DE, Arcsoft Family Paint and classic board games such as Monopoly.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1
|processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Product Line||Pavilion x2|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 757.76 MB|
|tablet operating system||Windows 8.1|
|screen size||11.6 inches|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||Intel HD graphics with up to 762MB total available memory|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|2 in 1||yes|
|maximum battery life||5.5 hours|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|keyboard type||Physical Keyboard|
|hard drive capacity||64 GB (solid-state drive)|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI (all ports on base)|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.4 GHz|
|audio hardware||Beats Audio|
|diagonal screen size||11.6 in.|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||64 GB|
|Headphone/Microphone Combo Port||Yes|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|battery type||Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)|
|package contents||Pavilion 11-h010nr x2 PC; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter; Keyboard Dock|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|weight||3.28 lb (screen & keyboard); 1.73 lb (screen only)|
|operating system details||Windows 8|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Pointing Device Type||ImagePad|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Rear Camera Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|processor model||Pentium N3510|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion 11-h010nr|
From the Manufacturer|
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
SuperSpeed USB delivers effortless audio/video streaming, music and photos to your home, office, car, and anywhere in between. SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB. SuperSpeed USB works with all USB products. It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Note: The terms USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous
What the Logos Mean to YouTo use the SuperSpeed USB logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification testing to ensure they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This means you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. This content is being provided for educational purposes only and does not imply that the associated product has been certified. To confirm if a device has been certified, visit the www.usb.org website or look for the Certified SuperSpeed USB logo on the product or product packaging.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability