- Home /
- Product Details
- Table-type workstation provides extra height and leg clearance! These Increased-Access Workstations are ideal for people whose knees tend to scrape the underside of most desks, and even for wheelchair access. Adjustable height lets you customize to just the right fit.
- Convenient leg-room cutout in bottom shelf. Specially designed for sitting at a computer or writing, allowing comfortable posture — no need for awkward "reaching" while working!
- Rugged thermoplastic material endures frequent use. Shelves are designed to stay in shape — material won't chip, warp, rust, crack or peel.
- 2"-thick top shelf is molded with steel reinforcements for extra strength. Plus, the shelves' textured surface helps to prevent papers from sliding off, and the 1/4" retaining lip keeps liquids and writing instruments from spilling onto the floor.
- Full-swivel casters (2 locking) for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|for what kinds of tasks||writing; light computing; paperwork|
|printer storage size||n/a|
|dimensions||40"-42"H x 32"W x 24"D|
|keyboard shelf size||n/a|
|cart type||computer cart|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||no|
|total number of shelves||2|
|number of drawers||0|
|CPU storage size||n/a|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|manufacturer||H. Wilson Company|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|workspace type||business office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability