Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Read Series Assorted Titles Variety Pack With CD, Pack 9 Level E - F, Grades K-2, 1 Copy Of 12 Titles Item # 224603
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add a fun and well-loved collection to your classroom library
- Helps teach students a variety of themes and subjects through story telling.
- Features a read-along CD for an audio combination. CD offers 4 track modes: Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant.
- Strong picture support provides assistance in translating ideas.
- Helps young readers master early learning concepts tied directly to Common Core standards.
- Recommended for students in kindergarten through second grade.
- Offers titles from a variety of subject areas for a well-rounded story time. Titles featured: "Good Choices for Cat and Dog" (Level E - Social Studies), "Maps" (Level E - Social Studies), "Pilgrim Children Had Many Chores" (Level F - Social Studies), "I Can Talk with My Hands"* (Level F - Social Studies), "The Little Green Man Visits a Farm"* (Level F - Language Arts), "I Need to Clean My Room"* (Level F - Language Arts), "Apron Annie in the Garden"* (Level F - Science), "Matthew the Magician"* (Level F - Science), "This is the Way"* (Level F - Science), "Dinosaurs Dancing"* (Level F - Math), "Five Little Monsters" (Level F - Math), "A-Counting We Will Go" (Level F - Math), *CD does not include Song mode.
|age recommendation||6 years|
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||language arts; math; reading; science; social studies|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||varies|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|