This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Linksys PowerLine Wireless Network Extender Kit PLWK400 provides easy setup and lets you connect wired and wireless network devices to your home network.
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|package contents||1 x PLE400 Powerline AV 1-Port Network Adapter; 1 x PLW400 Powerline AV Wireless Network Adapter; Quick Install Guide; CD with Setup Software and Resources; 2 x Ethernet Cables|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Data Transfer Rate||200 Mbit/s|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||54 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|
Easily extend your wired and wireless network coverage in your homeUse the existing power outlets in your home to expand the coverage of your wired and wireless network. Ideal for:
- Creating a network connection anywhere in your home
- Enjoying added in-home wireless mobility
- Eliminate hard to reach wireless dead-spots
The Linksys Advantage
For the ultimate entertainment experience and optimal network performance pair with a Linksys Router.
- Cutting-edge technology from the networking leader
- Best-in-class security
- Award-winning 24/7 customer support
- One year limited warranty
Key FeaturesExtended home coverage**
Additional wired and wireless connections in the home
Push button security***
Connect devices with the push of a button - no software required
Ideal for HD video streaming. Transfer speeds up to 300Mbps1
802.11n works seamlessly with b/g/n Wi-Fi devices
Expand the coverage of your wired and wireless network by simply plugging the PLE400 adapter and PLW400 adapter in to existing power outlet in your home.
|Standards:||Homeplug AV 200 Mpbs, WiFi, WPS |
|Switch Port Speed:||10/100|
|Ports:||1 Each Unit|
|Buttons:||WPS, Pairing/HomePlug, & Reset|
|LEDs:||Powerline, Ethernet, Wireless, WiFi Protected Setup, and Power|
|MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||
- 1 Linksys PLE400 Powerline AV 1-Port Network Adapter
- 1 Linksys PLW400 Powerline AV Wireless Network Adapter
- Quick install guide
- CD with setup software and resources
- 2 Ethernet cables
- 1 Maximum performance for the Powerline AV Network Adapter is derived from HomePlug Powerline Alliance Homeplug AV specification. Actual performance can vary, including lower powerline network capacity and data throughput rate. Performance depends on many factors, conditions and variables, including volume of network traffic, home wiring construction, operating system used, mix of networking products used,interference from other electrical devices, age of home wiring, wireline range and coverage as determined by wiring route or path between devices and other adverse conditions. Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability