- Lets you record video and audio from up to 4 video cameras. For use with 1 or more mydlink-enabled Cloud Cameras, sold separately.
- 2 USB 2.0 ports connect to your own storage devices. Supports up to 2 external USB hard drives, sold separately, recording video and audio from up to 4 cameras.
- Local storage gives you control over your recordings. Can be used locally (where cameras are) or wherever an Internet connection exists.
- Allows playback while recording. While recording, you can play previously recorded video or view images in real time. Allows motion- or schedule-based recording of both video and audio. The free mydlink mobile app and portal allow remote viewing.
- Sets up quickly and easily. Features auto camera discovery and intuitive user interface.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Certifications & Standards||CE; CE LVD; FCC; C-Tick|
|video formats||H.264; Motion JPEG; MPEG-4; JPEG; AVI|
|Product Name||mydlink Camera Video Recorder|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Frame Rate||30 Frames Per Second|
|number of channels||4|
|Power Consumption||8.50 W|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|maximum resolution||1280 x 720|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Product Type||Video Surveillance Station|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Capture Every Moment While You're AwayNever miss a moment with the DNR-202L Network Video Recorder (NVR). The DNR-202L supports up to four mydlink-enabled cameras and offers recording options for M-JPEG, MPEG4, or H.264 files. This gives you a storage option of adding up to two attached USB hard disks.
- Power & Network LED
- Power Receptor
- Ethernet Port
- USB Port 1
- Release button for HDD 1
- USB Port 2
- HD2 Button
- Auto Scan Button
- Reset Button
Power & Network LED
Blue indicates that your device is connected to the network and ready to go.
Power adapter connection, 5V/3A
RJ-45 connection to a local network
USB Port 1
USB port for external HDD 1
Release button for HDD 1
USB Port 2
USB port for external HDD 2
Release button for the HDD2 port
Auto Scan Button
Used to scan for and add cameras on the local network
Used to reset the device back to factory default settings
- Simultaneously record video and view real-time or playback recorded video from up to four mydlink cameras
- Secure and safe storage of camera video with up to two attached USB external hard drives (bring your own drives)
- Motion or schedule based recording of high-quality video and audio
- Quick and easy setup with auto camera discovery and mydlink
- Free mydlink view mobile app and web portal for remote viewing
- Ethernet and two USB 2.0 ports
- Compact size
(4.6" x 2.75" x 0.8")
Versatile Recording and Monitoring
Simultaneous live view or playback while recording as well as complete video management and easy custom configuration, make the DNR-202L a convenient and reliable network video recorder that is perfect for your home or small office use.
Installing the mydlink Camera Video Recorder (DNR-202L) has never been easier. Simply run the setup wizard, assign your NVR to your mydlink account or if you are a first time user, set one up, and you are ready to go. The DNR-202L will automatically discover your mydlink-enabled cameras in your network.
Ease of Use
The DNR-202L features clear and simple interface for straightforward configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously with automatic overwrite function, or according to a user-defined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected.
Video Storage Amount*Based on 1 at camera H.264 video compression, medium video quality, and 5 FPS
Mydlink TechnologyPowered by mydlink technology, the DNR-202L provides direct access to remotely view live video or play recorded video using a web browser and mobile app over the Internet, from anywhere, anytime. With the mydlink View - NVR app for iOS and Android devices5, you can quickly and easily see your camera feed from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection.
Mydlink View App
Real-time Monitoring and playback from anywhere through mydlinkTM
• Real-time monitoring and playback from anywhere
• Remotely enable/disable recording
• Easy search on recorded videos by calendar
• No Monthly service fees
• Free mobile app (iOS and Android version)
• Remote Pan & Tilt live video
• H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG for live streaming
• JPEG for still images
|Audio Support ||
• Reset to factory default
|Auto Scan Key||
• IP Camera Finder (press for 3 seconds)
|External Device Interfaces||• 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port|
• 2 x USB 2.0 ports for external HDD storage
|Live View/Playback Interface||
• HTTP Web Browser/mydlink.com Portal/mydlink View - NVR app
|Live View Display Modes||
• 1 and 4 channels display
• Schedule, Manual, Event (Motion)
• H.264/MPEG4 720P @ 30 FPS : 32 Mbps
|Video Setting||• Resolution/Quality/Frame Rate/Compression Format/Audio On and Off|
• Play, Stop, Pause, Forward, Backward, Next, Previous
|Video Export Formats||
• Video: AVI
• RJ45 10/100 LAN Ethernet (auto MDI/MDIX)
• IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
• DHCP Client
• DNS Client
• HTTP Server
• Administrator password authentication
• Idle user timeout on configuration pages
• Microsoft Windows®: 82, 72, Vista®2, or XP SP22
• Mac OS® X (10.5 or higher)
• Internet Explorer 8 or higher
• Firefox, Chrome, Safari 5 or higher
• Android 4.01 and above
• iOS 5.1.1 and above
• Remote live view and playback via web browser
• Configuration interface accessible via web browser
• Status of active users
• Login history
• CE LVD
• 0.2 lbs (90g)
|External Power Adapter||
• Input: 5 V DC, 3 A
• Consumption: 8.5 watts ± 5 % (include 2 x 2.5 HDD)
• Operating: 32°F to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
• Storage: -4°F to 158 °F (-20° to 70 °C )
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• 117.5 x 70 x 20.35mm
1Hard drive(s) is not included. An external USB drive is required to record videos and must be formatted before use.
2Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended system requirements.
3Only for cameras with PTZ functionality
4Please visit the D-link website for an updated list of supported cameras.
5The inclusion of a specific product or manufacturer does not imply its endorsement of D-Link or the D-Link product.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability