Learn To Read Reading Pack, Variety Pack 6, GRL D, 6 1/4" x 9", Grades K-2 Item # 228648
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Children can learn while they enjoy plenty of exciting stories. A variety of topics help engage young minds.
- Help build strong vocabulary skills, sight word knowledge, reading fluency and other important skills.
- Pictures and repetitive text make it easy for beginning readers to understand.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Includes "Lunch with Cat & Dog," "Spiders, Spiders Everywhere!" "Little Number Stories - Addition" and "Little Number Stores - Subtraction" math books and "Where Do Monsters Live?" and "City Mouse and the Country Mouse" fun and fantasy books. Also comes with "Who's Hiding?" and "Round and Round the Season Go" science books, "What Do We Need?" and "My Global Address" social studies books and "Cat, Dog and the Tooth Fairy" and "How Do I Feel?" readers.
- Set includes 12 total books.
|age recommendation||5 years|
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|