This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Business Z27q 27" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 14 ms Item # 229485
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Redefine life like image presentation with the HP Z27q 27-inch IPS 5K Display, which delivers more screen real estate and color clarity with an astounding 5K resolution.
|Adjustable Display Height||Yes|
|Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|Built-in Devices||USB Hub|
|diagonal screen size||27 in.|
|dimensions||15" x 25" x 2.4"|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; TÜV; China Energy Label (CEL); TCO Certified Displays; EPEAT Gold; REACH|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|monitor brightness||300 cd/m2|
|native resolution||Ultra HD (2880p) 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz|
|number of colors supported||1.07 billion|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 USB|
|response time||8 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|Screen Mode||5K UHD|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|typical response time||14 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
68.6 cm (27")
IPS technology, Led backlit
5K UHD (5120 x 2880 @ 60 Hz)The video card of the connected PC must be capable of supporting 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz and include 2 DisplayPort outputs to drive the monitor at the Preferred Mode.
14 ms on/off
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Redefine life like image presentation with the HP Z27q 27-inch IPS 5K Display, which delivers more screen real estate and color clarity with an astounding 5K resolution.h1
Experience amazingly sharp details on a 27-inch diagonal 5120 x 2880 resolution screen with 14.7 MP, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and high brightness. Wide viewing angles make every seat a great seat.
Enjoy accurate color calibration for sRGB, Adobe® RGB, and BT.709—the same color space as Blu-ray media—from the very first time you power on.
Get smoother gradations, clearer images, and unbelievably rich color presentation on all your projects from the professional grade, 10-bit color quality and up to 1.07 billion colors.
Find your sweet spot with customizable tilt, height adjustment, and swivel settings—plus an integrated HP Quick Release that allows you to mount the display on a wall.f2
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty, select an optional HP Care service.f3
- Display size (diagonal)
- 68.6 cm (27")
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- 5K UHD (5120 x 2880 @ 60 Hz)
- Pixel pitch
- 0.116 mm
- 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 1000:1 static
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 14 ms on/off
- Product color
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: -5 to +22°; Swivel: ±45°
- Display features
- Plug and Play; Anti-glare; Language selection; On-screen controls; LED Backlights; In plane switching
- Physical security
- Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Input connector
- 2 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support)
- 5 USB 3.0 (one upstream, four downstream)
- 16.36 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 24.97 x 2.44 x 14.97 in
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
- 24.97 x 8.55 x 14.97 in
- Power consumption
- 96 W (maximum), 75 W (typical), 0.8 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights; Low halogen
- What's in the box
- Monitor; AC power cord; USB cable; 2 DisplayPort cables; Documentation kit
- Protected by HP, including a 3-year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 5K content required. f2 Mounting hardware sold separately. f3 Sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP Services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product. f4 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.