This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Numbers Up! Baggin' the Dragon v2, Download Version Item # 229628
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With Numbers Up! Baggin' the Dragon v2, master the maths of everyday living and outwit your competitors in this exciting single and multiplayer game! With powerful diagnostic and reporting capabilities, this curriculum-rich board game adventure will zero in on your child’s learning needs. They will master shape, space, measure, data and algebra skills.
- Monitors your child's progress with detailed printable reports
- Supplement to your mathematics curriculum
- Simple, kid-friendly, animated interface that enhances self-directed learning
- Enhances reasoning skills and develops flexible problem-solving strategies
- For ages 5 - 15+
Your village is about to get a visit from the local fire-breathing dragon, who loves to barbecue anything that moves! Complete the activities to earn Courage Swords and with strategy, a bit of luck and a few sneaky gadgets, you'll earn the right to fight the dragon and save the village... lucky you! Bag the Dragon and boast… or end up as burnt toast!
Baggin' the Dragon v2 supports up to four players to play simultaneously. This unique multiplayer mode allows each player to compete at their own level. These players can be either other users of Baggin' the Dragon v2, or they can be controlled by the computer.
- Play independently OR with others using the unique multiplayer mode: up to four players of diverse abilities can set their own maths level and compete with an equal chance of winning. Let the fun begin!
- Each player competes at their own maths level, so every player has a real chance of winning! Match 6-year-old Tony's time-telling against 9-year-old George's geometry and Auntie Alice's algebra!
- Vary the gameplay to your level and interest by choosing one of the eight medieval graded game boards built around the four environments: Castle, Forest, Tournament and Village
- Elements of chance and strategy mean any player can win, not just the best mathematician!
- Use the 10 types of quirky gadgets to your advantage
|brand name||WD Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||205171 KB|
|memory requirements||256MB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||400MB Free Hard Drive Space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel Pentium processor (or equivalent AMD processor) 400MHz or faster|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP|
|publisher||WD Encore Software, LLC|