Ultimate Math Invaders v2 (Mac), Download Version Item # 229835
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ultimate Math Invaders v2 uses rapid-fire tables and number facts to defend the planet from waves of invading math problems! Get started straight out of the box, or take advantage of the powerful diagnostic and reporting capabilities to zero in on your child's learning needs. They will master addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percentages, numeration, counting, squares, square roots, powers and directed numbers. Suitable for ages 5 to 15+.
- Compelling rapid-fire math – 100s of questions in minutes
- Monitor progress at a glance or drill down to detailed printable reports
- Simple, kid-friendly, animated interface that enhances self-directed learning
Save the planet from waves of descending math questions! Only the correct answers will stop them. If you run into the invaders or they get to the bottom of the screen, you're INVADED!
Ultimate Math Invaders is fun, flexible and focused on quickly and painlessly developing automatic recall of essential math facts from times tables to square roots and beyond!
- Correlated to the math curriculum of each Australian state and New Zealand
- The huge selection of topics and levels helps the struggler and dares the genius!
- Focus on areas needing attention or extension by selecting the same topic at a lower or higher level
Levels and math skills covered include:
- Lower Primary activities: counting & numeration, addition, subtraction
- Middle Primary activities: numeration (place value), addition, subtraction, tables (multiplication facts), multiplication extension, division, fractions, squares, square roots, decimals
- Upper Primary/Lower Secondary activities: numeration, addition, subtraction, tables, multiplication & division, fractions, decimals, percentages, powers, squares & square roots, directed numbers
- BESSIE Award Winner – Best Early Elementary Math Software
- EDDIE Award Winner – Best Upper Elementary Math Software
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel Core Duo processor 1GHz or higher|
|brand name||WD Encore Software, LLC|
|publisher||WD Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|minimum hard disk space||400 MB Free Hard Drive Space|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Intel|
|download size||142485 KB|
|memory requirements||256MB RAM|