This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Mac TuneUp 7.0, Download Version Item # 229862
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
macTuneUp is the perfect addition to your Mac tool kit. Use macTuneUp to prevent system problems and speed up your Mac with a virtual toolbox of handy help. macTuneUp quickly discovers and fixes problems, restores hard disk space, maximizes Internet performance, securely erases files and folders, completely removes unwanted apps, guts unnecessary language files, makes your Mac boot faster, and more! Even on a brand new Mac you can safely recover 8GB or more! You can even schedule macTuneUp to run at specific days and times so you don't have to remember to do it yourself.
Features & Benefits:
- Clearing Caches - Over time, caches may become corrupt causing applications to crash frequently. Cleaning caches is safe since new ones will be created after you remove them.
- Removing Downloads - Downloads can quickly take up a large amount of space on your Mac so it is recommended you clean this location at times. Make sure you have saved anything important to another location first.
- Purging Instant Messaging Apps - Instant messaging through text, video and audio keeps growing as a popular source for communication and file sharing. To keep your messaging private or to recover space on your computer, you can clean up the chat history, caches and other important information of any messaging application you have installed.
- Cleaning Log Files - Applications also store user activity, network reports and crash data information in log files to make it easier to find solutions to problems which may occur, or as a record of historical use. These can take up space on your Mac and can be safely deleted.
- Clearing Saved Settings - As you use the applications on your computer you are often able to customize settings in order to work more efficiently. These settings can be cleaned from your system if you no longer need them or find you just want to return to original default settings.
- Deleting Recent File History - Clear any record of these recently used files by cleaning this menu option.
|additional requirements||Mac OS X 10.6.8 & higher|
|brand name||Summitsoft Corporation|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||5469 KB|
|memory requirements||512MB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||30MB Hard Disk Space|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Universal Binary|