- Networkable, so you can share with your small workgroup.
- Speedy printing — up to 26 pages per minute in black. With Instant-on Technology, your first page is out in less than 7 seconds.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money. Create professional-looking 2-sided flyers and brochures from your own home or office.
- 250-sheet paper tray capacity can handle your larger jobs.
- 10-sheet priority feed slot is great of letterhead, envelopes and more.
- Compact printer fits on a small cart or the corner of your desk.
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|maximum black and white print speed||26 ppm|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 dpi|
|compatible toner/ink||HP CE278A|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Ethernet|
|maximum monthly volume||5,000 sheets|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|model||LaserJet Pro P1606dn|
|dimensions||11.18"H x 9.69"W x 15.24"D|
|item type||Laser Printer|
|number of paper trays||2|
Up to 26 ppm
2 sided printing
- Fast laser printing for small offices.Share the printer among a small office, using built-in Ethernet networking.
- Stay on task with easy mobile printing and fast setup.10 Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.10
- Save threefold: paper, energy and money.Save paper with automatic two-sided printing.
- Professional, cost-effective laser printingProduce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
This product has
2 sided printing
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Print right away with Instant-on Technology
Disclaimer When compared with fluorescent tubes.
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Up to 260 sheets
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Disclaimer Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported document and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see www.hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
auto on/off technology
Save energy and money with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology—intelligence that can turn your printer or MFP on when you need it and off when you don’t.
HP Smart Install
Get started fast with HP Smart Install—no CD needed
Disclaimer HP Smart Install works with Microsoft Windows only.
ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Silver
Print speed black (normal, letter)
Up to 26 ppm
Print speed footnote
Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.
Recommended monthly page volume
250 to 2000
Recommended monthly page volume note
HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
Host-based printing, HP PCL 5
Paper handling input, standard
10-sheet priority feed slot, 250-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard
150-sheet face-down bin
Media sizes supported
Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
440 watts (printing), 2.2 watts (ready), 1.6 watts (auto-off), 0.4 watts (manual-off)
Power consumption footnote
Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/go/ljp1600_regulatory for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.
Operating temperature range
59 to 90.5º F
Operating humidity range
30 to 70% RH
What's in the box
Printer; Introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge; Power cord; Paper tray cover; CD(s) with printer software and documentation; Getting Started Guide; Support flyer; Smart Install Flyer
One-year limited warranty
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability