Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5" Internal Solid State Hard Drive For Desktops/Laptops, SATA/600 Item # 233162
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fast, reliable and efficient storage
- Designed with 3D V-NAND technology. Provides higher density and better performance, while utilizing a smaller footprint.
- Fast SATA 6GB/s interface for transfer rates up to 540MB/s (read) and 520MB/s (write).
- Large 1TB (1000GB) capacity to hold all your files. Store all your photos, music, video, and other files on the drive, and all your programs, as well.
- Use with laptop computers. Replaces your existing hard drive, or serves as an additional drive. Requires an available SATA connection. Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/Server 2008 and Linux.
- Fast, easy installation. Easily allows you to migrate all the data and applications from your existing drive to the 850 EVO.
|average read seek time||540 MB/s|
|device connector type||SATA 6GB/s|
|drive connector type||6Gb/s SAS|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600|
|Drive Width||2.5 in.|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|hard drive width||2.5 inches|
|maximum data transfer rate||read: 540; write: 520|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||540 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||520 MB/s|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows Server 2008; Linux|
|Product Series||850 EVO|
|SSD Endurance||150 TB|
|storage capacity||1 TB|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.44 oz|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
|Product: 2.5" SATA III||NAND Flash ||Sequential Read Speed |
|Sequential Write Speed ||AES Encryption |
Unlock Your Computer's PotentialSamsung's 850 EVO series SSD is the industry's #1 best-selling1 SSD and is perfect for everyday computing. Powered by Samsung's V-NAND technology, the 850 EVO transforms the everyday computing experience with optimized performance and endurance. Designed to fit desktop PCs, laptops, and ultrabooks, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors.
Multiple Form Factors for Almost Any NeedSamsung has designed the 850 EVO in multiple form factors with compatibility in mind. The 2.5-inch size is designed to fit most desktop PCs and laptops, while the SATA-based M.2 and mSATA are ideal for ultra-slim mobile computing.
Guaranteed Endurance and reliabilityThe Samsung 850 EVO maintains high performance, optimized endurance, AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption2 , Dynamic Thermal Guard, and a 5 year limited warranty3 .
Capacities Range up to 4TBMore storage options that are just right for your needs. Samsung offers the 850 EVO in a full range of capacities up to 4TB. With the industry’s first 4TB SSD for client PCs, you can store more data on a single SSD than ever before.
Uncompromised PerformanceThe 850 EVO optimizes performance for your daily computing tasks, boasting sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s with TurboWrite technology and sequential read speeds up to 540 MB/s. Plus, RAPID mode to further boost performance for up to 2x faster4 data processing speeds by utilizing unused PC memory as cache storage.
- 1 Based on 2015 NPD reported revenue in the US
- 2 AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption is compliant with advanced security management solutions, such as IEEE® 1667 and TCG™ Opal.
- 3 5 years or TBW (120GB/250GB: 75TBW; 500GB/1TB: 150TBW; 2TB/4TB: 300TBW), whichever comes first.
- 4 Compared to same drive w/out RAPID enabled