- Create invoices and manage expenses, including records for tax time.
- Designed for the Mac to work with the Mac operating systems and functions. Compatible with Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion) or Mac v10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Enter, track and pay bills.
- Download online banking transactions for convenient tracking.
- Create financial, tax and sales reports with one click.
- Step-by-step tutorial for creating invoices, recording expenses and more.
- Greener choice — contains 10% postconsumer recycled content.
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion); Mac v10.8 (Mountain Lion)|
|memory requirements||2 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel® processor|
|minimum hard disk space||250 MB|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|additional requirements||CD/DVD drive; Internet Connection|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|postconsumer recycled content||10%|
|total recycled content||10%|
|brand name||Intuit QuickBooks|
From the Manufacturer|
- Designed by Mac users for Mac users
- Organize your business finances all in one place, so you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create invoices and manage expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- In-product tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Bring in your data from spreadsheets and contacts from Address Book/Contacts1
- Get tips, tricks and advice on using QuickBooks for Mac 2
- 60 day money-back guarantee3
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks4
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Designed for your Mac
- Looks and works like your Mac
- Add reminders to iCal/Calendar5
- Synchronize contacts with Address Book/Contacts5
- Export data to Numbers or Excel5
What’s New in 2014?
Get 1-click access to what you use most. The new Left Hand Toolbar lets you create shortcuts so you can move around QuickBooks even faster than before.
Keep customer, vendor and transaction information at your fingertips. Complete tasks quickly and efficiently with enhanced Centers including customizable columns.
See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
Track sales rep performance. Easily run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
Easily find the report information you need. Search text within reports to find key words and phrases.
Other things to make business easier
- Adjust sales tax paid to allow for rounding, fee or discounts.
- Launch home page provides insights into your company’s performance without running a report.
- Easily search text within reports to find key words or phrases.
QuickBooks for Mac supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
QB for Mac - a worthy investmentI have been working in a Mac world since 2008 and running Parallels so that I could use Quick Books (Windows). QB for Mac 2014 has enabled me to seamlessly upload my files and work with ease in one operating system. It has proven user-friendly and reliable. Thanks for simplifying my work for a minimal investment.
creator: IEG, Executive Administrator
date: Feb 2014
Can't do business without it...I've been a business owner for nearly 20 years and one of my most valuable tools has always been QuickBooks. My business is about creativity...not accounting. QuickBooks takes the worry out of performing the necessary financial tasks so we can concentrate on doing what we do best. As a result, it helps ensure we're fair to our clients, internally efficient, and profitable on projects big and small.
creator: Jennifer Foster - Owner - Foster Productions, Inc.
date: Feb 2014
Just keeps getting better.The additional features and enhancements in QuickBooks Mac just keep getting better and better. QuickBooks Mac 2014 has added, to name a few, the new "income tracker", the ability to search from within reports, the ability to import general journal entries, print general journal, check voucher and bill stubs, convert estimates to PO's and runs in 64bit. More than worth the upgrade price.
creator: Stephen N.
date: Feb 2014
Easy to use, reminds me of the PC version!I've been using QB for a long time. Started on the PC. When the Mac version came out years ago it was not up to par. 2014 version is awesome. Easy to use. Great support. Smooth operations. I used to run a PC just to run my Qb files, no longer is that necessary.
creator: Peter Catalano, owner
date: Feb 2014
Tremendous Tool!QuickBooks for Mac has become a tool I rely upon everyday to manage the finances of my small business. It provides me with the information I need, when I need it. I rely on it as one of the most important management tools I have!
creator: Ray Perez, P.E., President
date: Feb 2014
Makes life easier!Quickbooks makes life easier. As a business owner you always have a lot going on and have to wear many hats, with all that going on it is nice to know that at least one of your jobs is simplified by using Quickbooks. Not to mention our accountant likes it too, it makes his job easier and saves us money in the end! Its a win win situation for everyone.
creator: Sandra R. Vice President
date: Feb 2014
Easy bank reconciliationQuickbooks for Mac 2014 is yet another wonderful product from the folks at Intuit. It's super easy to use, has a good looking interface, and is a time saver. The online banking sync allows for a quick and easy reconciliation, asides from saving time it prevent entry errors. I recommend it to any and all small businesses, especially my farming neighbors.
creator: Rand R, farmer
date: Jan 2014
Love the New QuickBooks for Mac 2014QuickBooks just keeps getting better and better! I have used it for several years on both PC's and Mac's and the new QuickBooks for Mac 2014 is simply the best! Very easy access to the reports and customer information that I need most. Invoicing and customization is a breeze. I find I am spending less and less time with the bookkeeping aspect of my job and more time on quotes and bids that will only increase our sales!
creator: Mary Green, Office Manager
date: Dec 2013
Which QuickBooks product is right for you?
|QuickBooks Online Simple Start||QuickBooks 2014 for Mac|
|EAST TO GET STARTED|
|Get started fast with guided setup||
|Easily import your data from Excel & Address Book/Contacts6||Excel only||
|Confidently start using QuickBooks with in-product tutorials & contextual help||
|SAVE TIME ON EVERYDAY TASKS|
|Track sales, sales tax & expenses||
|Create estimates & turn into invoices in one click||
|Customize invoices with your company logo7||
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks4||
|Track mileage by job & generate reports||
|Log hours & bill clients for your time||
|STAY ON TOP OF YOUR BUSINESS|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor & Employee Centers||Customer Center only||
|Get a single view of your organization with Company Snapshot||
|Get financial, sales & tax reports in one click||20+||115+|
|View & manage income & receivables using the new Income Tracker8||
|BUILT FOR YOUR MAC|
|Add reminders to iCal/Calendar to stay on top of bills & collect payments6||
|Synchronize contacts with Address Book/Contacts6||
|Export data to Numbers or Excel6||
|Easily exchange data between QuickBooks for Mac & QuickBooks for Windows9||
- 1 Data Import is a transfer feature (not sync) – data from source is matched with QuickBooks and user can choose what to bring in; it is a one way, one time, import of data. User can choose to bring in contacts from sources (Gmail, Mac Address Book/Contacts) as many times as needed. This feature supports native Address Book or Contacts that is covered by the OS of the computer (ex. Version 6.1 on Lion). See software integration requirements at www.quickbooks.com/support.
- 2 Internet access required.
- 3 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
- 4 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 5 Export report data requires Apple Numbers ’09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac. E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac. iCal/Calendar, iChat and Address Book/Contacts are included in Mac OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
- 6 See system requirements and details on integration with other software. Transfer data only from Microsoft Excel 97 or later for Online Simple Start.
- 7 QuickBooks for Windows templates are not transferable to QuickBooks for Mac.
- 8 Money Bar feature in Online Simple Start.
- 9 QuickBooks for Mac 2014 can upgrade files from QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Accountant Editions for Windows v2012–2014, New User Edition v5–2006 and QuickBooks for Mac v4.0 (M12)–2014 (U.S. versions). QuickBooks for Mac can convert Quicken Mac 2007 register transactions for use with QuickBooks, but adjustments may be required before using the file. QuickBooks for Mac 2014 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2014. See www.useqb.com/Switch2Mac for differences between QuickBooks for Mac and Windows.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability