About This Product
From the Manufacturer
- VALUE PACK - Two great products in one box!
- Organize your business finances all in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Pay employees and file taxes in 3 easy steps from within QuickBooks
- 1 year prepaid Enhanced Payroll subscription (includes 1 employee – easily add more 1 )
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee2
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet3
- Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks4
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
What’s New for QuickBooks Pro 2014?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.4
- See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
QuickBooks Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees, and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
Take a Tour of QuickBooks Pro 2014
- NEW! Income Tracker Helps Manage Business
- NEW! Add Transactions From Multiple Banks
- NEW! Powerful Email Capabilities
- Import Your Data From Excel
- Snapshots of Your Business
- Stay Organized for Tax Time
- Create Invoices and Track Sales
NEW! Income Tracker Helps Manage Business
NEW for 2014! Income Tracker gives you easy visibility into the status of your income-producing transactions. Quickly view outstanding estimates, sales orders and unpaid invoices, all in one spot.
NEW! Add Transactions From Multiple Banks
NEW for 2014! Pull in your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time. It's secure, and it makes keeping track of your finances quick and easy.
NEW! Powerful Email Capabilities
NEW for 2014! Powerful new email capabilities let you add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations. Email estimates, invoices and sales orders with one click - QuickBooks will generate a PDF attachment using your customized email template.
Import Your Data From Excel
Save time setting up QuickBooks with our Import Wizard. A set of formatted Excel spreadsheets guide you step-by-step through importing your data into QuickBooks. Easily add customers, vendors and products!
Snapshots of Your Business
Get a real-time view of your business with Snapshots - customizable dashboards with Company, Customer and Payment information.
Stay Organized for Tax Time
Track your sales and expenses all in one place and get reliable records for tax time. Pre-built reports make it easy to get the information you need, when you need it.
Create Invoices and Track Sales
Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. Create professional-looking invoices from existing estimates with one click.
Intuit Enhanced Payroll 2014
Paychecks in 3 easy steps
- Create unlimited paychecks
- Just enter hours and approve salaries
- Get instant paycheck calculations
- Print paychecks instantly
- New! Use free direct deposit5
Pay Payroll Taxes
- Calculates federal and state payroll taxes
- Click to pay taxes electronically6
File Payroll Tax Forms
- Automatically fills in the latest federal and state tax forms for you
- Click to file federal and state tax forms electronically6,7
Additional features & benefits
- Unlimited payroll runs
- Pay 1 employee and easily add more1 (nominal fees apply)
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Get instant W-2s at year end8
- Free support from payroll experts (phone, chat or online)9
- Works within QuickBooks—no double entry
- Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions
*General disclosures: Requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), valid credit/debit card for processing payroll, and QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2012 or newer, or Enterprise Solutions 12.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at (800) 624-2106 to cancel your payroll subscription. Note that you must activate this payroll subscription within 60 days of purchase or by May 31, 2015, whichever comes first. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
Love QB 2014!I have used QuickBooks for many years now. It seems that every year there upgrades are amazing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, small business or large. This product could handle it all. The 2014 program has many new features like viewing the emails you've sent. There has been a few times I have been unsure and now I can go back and check. The attachments are great for our business since we type proposals constantly and now they can all be together in one place. Thanks again for another great program its extremely user friendly.
creator: Amy A.
date: Feb 2014
Great ProductQB Pro 2014 and Payroll are user friendly and easy to use (even for those of us who aren't well versed in accounting). The new formats are clearly defined and make the various areas of information easy to understand and to complete. The updates to the payroll are especially useful when completing the various reports required and determining when they''re due. Overall, it's made my job a lot easier and quicker.
creator: Susan R, Legal Assistant/Office Manager
date: Feb 2014
QuickBooks is PERFECT for business!I have used QuickBooks for more than ten years now and find it is the perfect choice for a business. The payroll system is straight forward and easy to use for all types of employees - from exempt to salaried to hourly - as well as independent contractors. All of the necessary reports and forms are taken care of inside of QuickBooks. Reporting to the officers of the business is easy too with QuickBooks. With the calendar and reminder features - I am less likely to miss deadlines too! To me ALL that is necessary to operate a business is in QuickBooks - and it is a manageable price too!
creator: Pete V; Treasurer
date: Feb 2014
Great "hands on" program!I have been using Quick Books Pro since 1997. Prior to that, Lotus and Peach Tree. This undoubtedly. Is the most user friendly - I say this because I am now age 80, and have never taken a class to be able to functionally use Q B Pro! I'm sure there are many more features that I have not used, and/or experimented with, but all the physicians, tow company, and cosmetology academy that I have worked with are happy with what I have ready for their accountant at tax time! Q B Pro gets a 10+ In my opinion.
creator: Betty L. Rowe. Owner, B & B Typing & Bookkeeping
date: Feb 2014
Even I can use it without a bookkeeper.Easy to use. Even if you don't have any accounting experience. Just like writing a check. If you make a mistake it is easy to find and fix. I only need to see my CPA once a year.
creator: Dave Nichols owner of Builders Roofing Inc.
date: Feb 2014
I love Quickbooks PayrollI really love QB Payroll because it makes my life easier. It not only keeps the correct earnings and deductions of my employees but it also prepares all the quarterly reports at the touch of a button!!! I can also pay my 941 payments in a jiffy!! It couldn't have been easier and my life goes on without a glitch!!! Thanks to QuickBooks Payroll.
creator: Jose L Jimenez Accountant.
date: Feb 2014
Easy and QuickThe QuickBooks 2014 bundle is the easiest accounting program I have ever used. It opens quickly and has a great home screen layout. I highly recommend this to all small businesses. Dolly's Professional Cleaning Co.
creator: Ross Rester President
date: Feb 2014
Excellent ProductQuickBooks Pro and QB Payroll have provided me with everything I needed for my small business. From tracking expenses and processing payroll to reconciling accounts and running reports - QuickBooks products truly are wonderful.
creator: Natia A.
date: Feb 2014
The Best Financial and Payroll SoftwareThe QuickBooks software is the most value of all financial software available in the business marketplace. The payroll module is top of the line, leaving the others far far behind. 2014 features just keep growing from prior years, making this the most powerful yet.
creator: Bruce H. President
date: Jan 2014
Easy as 1-2-3Quickbooks Pro and Payroll Bundle 2014 uses very basic, easy to understand data entry and accounting features, but, gives you extremely detailed and accurate reports to use for budgeting, accounting and more. Creating colorful graphs are a must for visual presentations to upper management for easy explanations of the company financials. Quickbooks is the only accounting program to use for company finances. It also is one of the most used programs for CPA's which makes it easy to have our annual taxes prepared.
creator: Linnea M. Roy, Office Manager
date: Jan 2014
- 1 Includes paying 1 employee; $2 per employee, per month for each additional employee. QuickBooks Pro and Premier support a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- 2 If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact Intuit within 60 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price (excludes employees and other connected services fees).
- 3 Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
- 4 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 5 Direct deposit to W-2s employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to vendors.
- 6 E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features
- 7 All available state tax forms are listed at www.payroll.com/support
- 8 Active subscription required or additional fees may apply. You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS.
- 9 Payroll phone support is available Monday-Friday 6 am-6 pm Pacific Time. For more info, see www.payroll.com/support. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone call to one hour and to limit each contact to one incident. Inquiries are limited to the following QuickBooks payroll areas: installation, upgrade, assistance, and basic functionality. Fees apply for QuickBooks Pro support.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability