- 5-port Gigabit desktop switch lets you add high-speed connectivity to your LAN for up to 5 users.
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing capability for easy setup with no configuration. Just plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord!
- Auto Uplink™ eliminates the need for toggle switches or crossover cables.
- Each port supports up to 2000Mbps in dedicated bandwidth with automatic flow control.
- Compact switch uses no internal fan, so it operates silently.
- Link, speed and activity LED indicators are provided for each port.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|number of users per network||5|
|maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbps|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||5-yr limited|
|dimensions||1.1"H x 3.7"W x 4.1"D|
From the Manufacturer|
Instant Connectivity with Reliable Performance
The NETGEAR ProSAFE® Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. These unmanaged Gigabit switches come in a wide range of models including desktop and rackmount form factors and 5 to 24 port configurations. The GS108P supports PoE for low-cost PoE solution. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability