DescriptionFor a high-speed network on a small scale, nothing delivers likes this compact powerhouse. Equipped with five auto-speed-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps UTP ports, this affordable switch gives your network the capacity to handle huge workloads. It moves very large files across your network instantly, and lets you painlessly integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on your network. Packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your networking experience, its trim design makes it an easy fit for a desk or mounted on a wall. The durable metal chassis protects interior working parts and the fan-less design results in silent operation. Matched with NETGEAR's thorough testing, the GS105 switch provides long-lasting performance you can count on.
; 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch GS105; Wall-mount kit; Power adapter; Installation guide; Warranty & Support information card
|Additional Information||Network Latency (100 to 100 Mbps): 20 µ s (max); Network Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 10 µ s (max) Forwarding Mode:; Store-and-Forward; 256K On-Chip Packet Buffering Potent:; Moves huge files fast! Features five high-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connections. And because Gigabit Ethernet is a full duplex standard, you get up to 2000 Mbps on each port. Capable:; O/S.|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet; IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet; IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet; Windows® , MAC OS, NetWare® , Linux® UL (UL 60950); cUL; C-Tick; CE Mark; TUV licensed (EN 60950); FCC Class A and VCCI Class A; CE Class A; MIC|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||5|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||5 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|Product Name||ProSafe GS105 Ethernet Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|System Requirements||UTP Category 5 cables or better; Network card for each PC or server (e.g. GA302T)|
|Total Number of Network Ports||5|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
The NETGEAR® ProSAFE® Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. The GS105 Gigabit Ethernet switches come with 5 Gigabit copper ports in a desktop metal case and is wall-mountable. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
Plug and Play
- The standards-based ProSAFE Gigabit switches senses and adjusts for network speed and cabling type automatically. Easily integrates into your existing Ethernet network - no matter if it is running at 10/100Mbps or Gigabit speed
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- Front panel LEDs keep you informed of power status, link speed and link activities
- Prioritize mission-critical applications such as voice and video Support IEEE 802.1 p and DSCP-based QoS for delivering data based on priority and type
High Quality and Reliable Performance
- Superior network performance at non-blocking rate delivers true Gigabit speed with no compromise
- Durable metal case and long product life (shown by MTBF numbers)
- Lifetime warranty, not only on hardware but also include lifetime online support as well as next-business day (NBD) replacement support, providing customers peace-of-mind using NETGEAR switches in their network.
- GS105 support the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active ports or when there is no link or no activity detected. It can further save energy when a short cable (<100m) is used. Energy savings lead directly to cost savings in operation.
- Dimensions: (w x d x h): 94X100X27 mm (3.93x3.7x1.06 inch)
- Weight: 0.261 kg (0.575 lb)
- ProSAFE® Gigabit Ethernet Switch (GS105)
- Power Adapter
- Wall-mount kit and rubber feet
- Quick Install Guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability